Tiers and Privileges
- Convenient booking. Please provide your membership card number to the reservation agent when you make a reservation.
- Member reservation hotline. Whenever you make reservations in Taiwan, you can use our special Infinity MileageLands Reservation Hotline.
- Wait-list priority on fully booked flights.
- Free of seat selection charges: Gold Card members (the member status is based on the card tier at the time of the seat selection) purchase any fare family tickets (including Award tickets) can select seats in all zones for free (including Extra Legroom Seats). Please select your seat when making reservation or checking in at the airport (G-class tickets are excluded). From April 8, 2019 (travel date), Infinity MileageLands members and other passengers who request to change their seat to an Extra Legroom Seat after boarding have to pay US $200 for a long-haul flight and US $60 for a short-haul flight.
- Exclusive check-in counter at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport when holding an individual fare ticket.
- At other airports, Gold Card members can check in at the Business/Premium Laurel Class counter. Non-airport check-in points such as stations or ports are excluded.
- Priority wait-listing for fully booked flights upon airport check-in.
- Special tags for expedited baggage loading and unloading, based on membership status and confirmed class of travel. (*Note 1)
- Extra baggage allowance on EVA Air and UNI Air-operated routes/flights. (*Note 1).
Weight System (Other areas) : 20kgs or 44lbs
Piece System (America, Canada) : 1 piece (23kgs or 50lbs)
Access to VIP lounges when traveling on EVA Air or UNI Air international flights
- Access to the EVA Air VIP lounge when you are traveling with an international flight operated by EVA Air or UNI Air. Please insert your membership number while booking or present your membership card upon check-in to enjoy VIP lounge privileges.
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport / Kaohsiung Airport : Members can invite 1 travel companion and child under 12 years old.
Other Airport : 1 companion can be invited ( including child under 12-years old).
Access to the EVA Air VIP Lounge during travel on other Star Alliance Member Flights
Gold Card members traveling on other Star Alliance Member Flights can access the EVA Air VIP Lounge:
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport / Kaohsiung Airport : Members can invite 1 travel companion and/or child under 12-years old.
BKK Airport : Members can invite 1 travel companion including a child under 12-years old.
- VIP Lounge facilities are available to members during hours of operation. (*Note 2)
- In addition to these privileges, members who are entitled to EVA Air VIP Lounge access can use their own or transferred mileage to invite their companion to the VIP Lounge when traveling with EVA Air. 5,000 miles per companion are required for EVA VIP Lounge entrance in TPE/KHH/BKK
- Limited to flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air only. Code-share flights operated by other airlines are excluded.
- EVA Air will arrange a substitution if space is not available in the VIP Lounge. Use of EVA’s VIP Lounges is subject to local regulations at each airport.
Benefits when flying with Star Alliance member airlines
- Priority Reservation Wait-listing (note 1)
- Priority Airport Standby (note 1)
- Priority Airport Check-in
- Extra Baggage Allowance (note 2)
- Star Alliance Gold Track (note 3)
- Airport Lounge Access (note 4)
- Priority Boarding (note 5)
- Priority Baggage Handling
Note 1 : Not permitted for Star Alliance Award tickets.
Note 2 : You may check-in an additional 20kg (44lbs) or one extra piece of baggage when you travel with a Star Alliance member Airline. Please contact your Star Alliance airline for further details.
Note 3 : Star Alliance Gold Track is currently available at selected airports. It allows Star Alliance Gold card members or customers flying with a member airline in First Class or Business Class to proceed more smoothly through security and immigration. To see where Star Alliance Gold Track is available, please refer to the Star Alliance website .
Note 4 : Airport Lounge Access
- When traveling on a Star Alliance member operated flight, eligible Star Alliance Gold card members may access designated Star Alliance member lounges, or access other Star Alliance member carriers lounges. Infinity MileageLands Diamond and Gold members may access EVA Air lounges at TPE, KHH and BKK.
- Star Alliance Gold card members can take one companion into the lounge who is traveling with the Star Alliance carrier on the same day. Please contact your Star Alliance airline for further details. (*Effective from May. 3, 2021, it is revised that Star Alliance Gold card members can take one companion into the lounge only when the companion is traveling on the same flight of the Star Alliance carrier on the same day.)
To enjoy travel privileges, please make a reservation in your name as it appears on the membership card, and present your valid membership card at the airport. Please refer to the Star Alliance Website for details.
- 10% Discount at the EVA SKY SHOP: Gold Card members will get 10% discount in the EVA/UNI SKY SHOP when they present their membership card (cigarettes and some brand items are excluded). This privilege is limited to flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air. Code-shared flights operated by other airlines are excluded. This offer extends to members who present their membership cards upon making a purchase at the EVA/UNI SKY SHOP in-flight. This discount cannot be used with any other discount.
- Exclusive Discount at EVA SKY SHOP pre-order service: Diamond/Gold Card Members are able to enjoy exclusive discounts at “Membership Benefit” for appointed products. For members interested in non-appointed products, payment will be calculated optimistically.
- Payment deduction with mileage for EVA SKY SHOP pre-orders: Members can use mileage plus money for online reservations of duty-free commodities on the EVA SKY SHOP website. Please visit the EVA SKY SHOP website for more information.
- Extra Bonus Miles for Birth Month: Gold Card members can earn an extra 50% award miles when they fly EVA Air during their birth month. The highest amount of status miles earned on a one-way flight, calculated based on the purchased fare class, during your birth month will automatically be selected for the calculation of extra award miles and will be credited into the member’s account as a birthday gift on the 10th day of the following month. Once the birthday award miles from EVA Co-brand Card are also applicable at the same time, the higher percentage will be credited. Award miles cannot be calculated toward membership upgrades and renewals. However, they can only be redeemed through the awards program.
- Service Fee Waived for Award Ticket Itinerary Changes or Refunds: Effective from Sep. 1, 2015, service fees applied to award ticket itinerary changes or refunds will be waived for the award ticket(s) of a Gold Card member at the time of application. The terms and conditions of the Infinity MileageLands program apply.
- Enjoy special discount rates at select hotels and car rental companies.
- Earn mileage and redeem it for award tickets, upgrades, hotel accommodation vouchers, and some journals/commodities.
- Benefits on UNI Air’s Domestic Flights:
- Get a 10% discount off of full-fare tickets on all UNI Air domestic flights at the airport ticket counter. (Note: This benefit will be adjusted to 5% discount off of full-fare tickets on all UNI Air domestic flights at the airport ticket counter from July 1, 2022.)
- Wait-list priority on fully booked flights. (This privilege will be suspended during the Chinese Lunar New Year. Specific dates will be determined by the Civil Aeronautics Administration.)
- Extra 10kg free baggage allowance. (Note: This benefit will be adjusted to extra 5 kg free baggage allowance from July 1, 2022.)
- Priority baggage loading and unloading. Present your Gold Card when you check in at the UNI Air counter to enjoy these privileges.
Present your Gold Card when you check in at the UNI Air counter to enjoy these privileges.