Europe Rail & Fly Packages
Rail & Fly-Deutsche Bahn Railways (DB)
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Deutsche Bahn (DB) have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between Munich International Airport (MUC), Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and any DB station (QYG) in Germany.
- EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes rail travel on DB to DB stations within Germany via Munich International Airport (MUC) may not stop over at MUC or via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) may not stop over at AMS.
- There is no Deutsche Bahn ICE stop at Munich Airport station, passenger may take local train S1 or S8 to MUC central station. Passenger no need to pay the extra fee for the local train ride. Rail&Fly train ticket includes the local train (S-Bahn) between Munich Airport station and Munich central station.
- For the DB segment of your journey, please have the following documents ready for inspection on the train: Rail & Fly train ticket (must print before boarding), EVA Air e-ticket/ticket itinerary, a valid passport/photo ID.
- You may only travel on ICE/IC/EC trains for the DB segment of your journey. The actual departure/arrival times displayed on the ticket purchase platform and your ticket do not reflect actual train details. For actual train schedules please visit the DB website (www.bahn.de). QYG is a generic name for all train stations in Germany. Please select your actual destination train station, train number, and departure time when you check in online.
- You can check in online up to 72 hours before departure. To check-in online and print your ticket, please visit https://www.rail-checkin.com and enter your name, along with your e-ticket number or booking reference.
- Passengers can select their seats in advance for a fee on the DB website.(https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/other/seat-reservation.shtml) Selecting your seat does not mean you have checked in in advance.
- Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
Rail to flight: 1 hour 30 mins.
Flight to rail: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Train ticket validity:
To the airport: 1 day prior and the day of flight departure.
From the airport: the day of flight arrival and 1 day after.
- Please note that your luggage will be your responsibility throughout your entire rail journey.
- No changes or refunds are available for the rail portion of your trip once you have checked in for that portion of your trip.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares, or award tickets.
- For more information on Rail & Fly e-tickets, please refer to: https://w2ticketing.com/deutsche-bahn/