Checking in online is very convenient
Save your time by doing online check-in and obtaining your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation right away.
If you are EVA Air or UNI Air international flight passengers, you can check in online and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation between 48 hours to 70 minutes before departure at official website to save time at the airport.
- With a Check-in Confirmation, you must report to the airport counter to obtain your boarding pass, and check your bags in no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- With a self-print boarding pass and no bags to check in, please arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure to have your travel documents inspected by our staff. (Customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information on our website.)
- Taiwan: Kaohsiung, Taichung, Taipei (Songshan, Taoyuan Airport)
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau : Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenyang
- North America: Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Vienna
- Northeast Asia: Fukuoka, Hakodate, Matsuyama, Nagoya, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Tokyo (Haneda, Narita Airport), Seoul (Gimpo, Incheon Airport)
- Southeast Asia: Bangkok, Cebu, Chiang Mai, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh
- Oceania : Brisbane
You will not be able to print out the boarding pass after online check-in is completed if the following occasion applies. In that case, please follow the instruction on the Check-in Confirmation and collect your boarding pass at the airport counter.
- The departure airport does not support self-print boarding pass service.
- In compliance with government regulations, passengers traveling to the US and Australia must still go through a traditional check-in process, i.e. self-printed boarding pass cannot be used.
- Passengers who purchase a ticket over the phone with a credit card and some of the passengers purchasing online cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
Step 1 : Purchase ticket of EVA AIR and find your booking.
Step 2: Choose appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out the personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
For more information，please refer to FAQ。