Connect PA and NJ
Flight Route: BR31 – New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Taipei
Bus Route: Piscataway - PNJ
Pick up location: Centennial Square - Asian Food Market
1339 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Bus Route: Jersey City - JNJ
Pick up location: Gyro & Pizza Shop next to Dunkin Donuts / Hudson Mall
725 Route 440 South, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Bus Route: East Hanover - HNJ
Pick up location: Conran’s Plaza - Kam Man Supermarket
200 Route 10 West, East Hanover, NJ 07936
Bus Route: Fort Lee - FNJ
Pick up location: Washington Bridge Plaza - Pho Today
2151 Lemoine Avenue, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Bus Route: Philadelphia – SGN
Pick Up Location: Oregon Market (In front of market main entrance)
320 W Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148
Bus Route: Cherry Hill – CHR (South Jersey)
Pick Up Location: Soka Gakkai International – USA Buddhist Center
100 Barclay Farm Shopping Center, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Flight Route: BR32 Taipei – New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
New York John F. Kennedy International Airport – JFK
Shuttle Bus Meeting Location - outside of the custom door nearby connecting counter
EVA Airways Office at JFK Airport
The above scheduled timetable is subject to change without notice. The complimentary shuttle bus departure and arrival time at each location may vary from the time listed above.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service is operated by EVA AIR’s contracted 3rd party company.
- The complimentary shuttle bus service is provided to EVA Air “BR” ticketed passenger originating From/To JFK only.
- Two business day advance reservation prior to the flight departure time is required for the complimentary shuttle bus service. The two business days does not include weekend (SAT/SUN) and designated holidays. If your travel date is on SAT, SUN or any designated Holidays, please allow additional days prior to departure.
- Failure to meet the two business days advanced reservation requirement may result complimentary shuttle bus service unavailable. The following are EVA Air’s 2023 USA designated holidays:
2023/01/02 New Year’s Day
2023/02/20 President’s Day
2023/05/29 Memorial Day
2023/07/04 Independence Day
2023/09/04 Labor Day
2023/11/23 -11/24 Thanksgiving Day
2023/12/25 Christmas Day
- For passenger that requires wheelchair and/or need wheelchair lift van service, please contact EVA Air’s reservation two business days in advance for the special arrangement.
- For safety concern, US government mandates all children must be properly restrained in an approved child safety seat riding in our complimentary shuttle bus. Passenger traveling with children are required to bring his/her own child safety seat or harness belt to comply with the law. Failure to meet the requirement, boarding our complimentary shuttle bus will not be permitted.
- Passenger’s local contact number is mandatory for emergency purpose.
- Please arrive at the pickup selected pickup location at least 15 minutes prior to the bus scheduled departure time. Complimentary shuttle bus service will not wait for late arrival passenger.
- Passengers holding group/UM/AD/ID/DM and mileage redeemed tickets are not eligible for the complimentary shuttle bus service.
- Passenger with disability traveling with service or emotional support animal are allowed on the Complimentary shuttle bus. All other live animals are Prohibited. Please contact EVA Air reservations for pre-arrangement.
- EVA Air is not liable for delay caused by CBP and/or any uncontrollable occurrence. If passenger misses his/her Complimentary shuttle bus as result delay described, passenger is responsible for his/her own transportation.
- The complimentary shuttle bus is not refundable, redeemable, or transferrable.
- The baggage allowance onboard the complimentary shuttle bus for each passenger is two pieces of checked baggage (maximum 62 linear inches in size and 50lbs per piece in weight) plus one carry-on bag (max dimensions 22x14x9 inches in size and 15 pounds in weight). The quantity and maximum weight per baggage are based on EVA Air’s Economy class allowance. Passenger holding oversize or extra baggage, please contact EVA Air reservations prior to departure for special arrangement. Excess baggage will be subject to additional charges by the complimentary shuttle bus. Failure to prearrange oversize /extra baggage, passenger may be denied boarding the complimentary shuttle bus.
- EVA Air’s Diamond, Gold, Silver Infinity Club members and Star Alliance Gold members with extra baggage allowance, please refer to the EVA Air Membership Guide – “Extra baggage Allowance” for more detail.
- EVA Air reserves the right to change the shuttle schedule and rule without advance notice.