Europe Rail & Fly Packages
Rail & Fly-Trenitalia
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Trenitalia have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between Major stations in Italy and Milano Central station.
- EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes rail travel on Trenitalia may not stopover at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) or Milano Centrale Station (XIK).
- The train sectors are between Milano Centrale Station (XIK) and BARI CENTRALE(BAU), BOLOGNA CENTRALE(IBT), BRESCIA(BRZ), BRINDISI(BQD), FIRENZE S. M. NOVELLA(ZMS), FOGGIA(FOI), LAMEZIA TERME CENTRALE(LTZ), LECCE(LCZ), PADOVA(QPA), REGGIO CALABRIA C.(RCC), TORINO PORTA NUOVA(TPY), TRIESTE AIRPORT(TRS), VENEZIA MESTRE(XVY), VENEZIA S. LUCIA(XVQ), VERONA PORTA NUOVA(XIX), GENOVA BRIGNOLE(GEP), ROMA TERMINI(XRJ), FIUMICINO AEROPORTO(FCO) v.v..
- There is no Trenitalia stop at Malpensa airport station. Passengers may take local train Malpensa Express from Milano Centrale Station. Rail & Fly train ticket includes the local train Malpensa Express between Malpensa Airport and Milano Centrale station and vice versa.
- Rail & Fly must be booked together with the flights. It cannot be added once the flight booking is completed.
- For the Trenitalia segment of your journey, please have the following documents ready for inspection on the train: Rail & Fly train ticket (must print before boarding), EVA Air e-ticket/ticket itinerary, a valid passport/photo ID.
- Earliest 72 hours before train departure, the passenger will have to check-in at https://www.accesrail.com/products/trenitalia/#tab_1_4 and to print or download their Trenitalia boarding pass to their mobile phone, which includes their seat reservation.
- Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
Rail/Air: 2 h 00 min (airline-specific conditions, e.g. check-in-deadlines to be considered)
Air/Rail: 2 h 00 min (airline-specific conditions to be considered)
- Train ticket validity: Scheduled train departure time (indicated on the boarding pass).
- In case of late flight arrival (BR inbound flight) that results in a misconnection of the train already booked, Trenitalia will honour the coupon and place the passenger on the next available train.
- Baggage will not be through checked by Trenitalia onto BR or vice versa and the passengers are responsible for carriage of their baggage both onto and off the train.
- The train segment bookings are flexible until check-in. Cancellations after check-in are 100% chargeable.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares, award ticket.
- For more information on Rail & Fly e-tickets, please refer to: https://www.accesrail.com/products/trenitalia/#tab_1_1