Travelling with Infants and Small Children
Traveling With an Infant or Small Child
- When traveling, infants and small children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Within the first 7 days after birth, a baby is not considered strong enough for air travel and will not be accepted as a passenger on an EVA flight.
- For safety reasons, whenever two infants or small children are traveling with one adult, one must be able to sit in a seat using an approved car-type infant seat. Royal Laurel class can not accept use Child Restraint System (car seat, CARES..)
- Beginning Nov. 1, 2004, infants who reach their second birthday while traveling on an EVA Air flight must, in accordance with safety regulations, begin to occupy their own seat. The applicable child's fare must be paid for all sectors flown after the child reaches two years of age.
- If you would like to order a baby meal and/or diapers, please contact our reservations office at the time you make your booking. We will do everything possible to assist you.
- Baby bassinets are available aboard all EVA Air aircraft, but for safety reasons, height and weight limitations apply. Please advise us of your baby’s date of birth, height and weight when you make your reservation.
- Baby bassinets list:
The bassinets list on EVA Air's aircraft
|AircraftB777||Measurement70.8CM Long x 29.8CM Wide (only for Royal Laurel Class)||Limit14 KG|
|AircraftB777||Measurement77.8CM Long x 34.9CM Wide||Limit16 KG|
|AircraftB787||Measurement70.8CM Long x 29.8CM Wide||Limit14 KG|
|AircraftA332||Measurement76.8CM Long x 28.3CM Wide (only for 20W)||Limit14 KG|
|AircraftA332||Measurement77.8CM Long x 34.9CM Wide||Limit16 KG|
|AircraftA333||Measurement77.8CM Long x 34.9CM Wide||Limit16 KG|
|AircraftA333||Measurement70.8CM Long x 29.8CM Wide||Limit14 KG|
|AircraftA321||Measurement70.8CM Long x 29.8CM Wide||Limit14 KG|