Information for Reservation
- Reservations can be made from 3-7 hours (depends on routes) to 360 days before departure. Upon completion of the booking, a reservation reference number and ticket number will be generated automatically by the system.
- Each transaction may only purchase a total of 9 tickets (not including infant tickets) and must contain at least 1 adult (over 16 years old), each adult may only bring 1 infant (Infant does not occupy a seat, and must be under the age of 2 while traveling.) and 1 child, or at most 3 children. Please contact our reservation & ticketing staff if you wish to book a child or infant ticket only.
- For wait-list bookings and itineraries with open dates, please contact our reservation office.
- For Mainland China passport holders who wish to take direct flights between Mainland China and Taiwan, or onward to other destinations with connecting flights in Taiwan, must obtain a valid travel document and visa that qualifies for admission to Taiwan. EVA Air and UNI Air are not responsible for passengers who fail to obtain proper documentations prior to travel. Failure to do so may result in denied boarding and additional costs.
- If no portion of this ticket is used, the ticket validity is one year from the date of issue, unless any special condition is specified in "FARE APPLICATION PERIOD" column.
- You are required to present the credit card used to purchase the ticket during check-in at the airport. For identification at the check-in counter, you must use a credit card with the card number and name stamped into it. You are required to input your first name and last name exactly as displayed on the credit card. Passengers who fail to do so will be denied boarding unless they purchase a full-fare ticket at the airport ticket counter.
- If you, as the credit card holder, will not be among the travel party, you must present your credit card to EVA Air and sign an indemnity form. This can be done in one of two ways.
- Visit any EVA Air office during business hours and at least 48 hours before the passenger's scheduled departure. You must bring your credit card and sign an Indemnity of Payment form.
- Visit the EVA Air counter at the airport at least one hour before scheduled departure. You must bring your credit card and sign an Indemnity of Payment form.
- If your credit card transaction has been successfully authorized through Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode or American Express SafeKey® or JCB J/Secure, you will NOT be required to present the credit card upon check-in at the airport. In addition, the cardholder does NOT need to be one of the travel companions.(However, if you have only entered the 3- (or 4-) digit card verification code on the back (or front) of the credit card, then you will still be required to present your credit card at the airport.) For any abnormal credit card transaction upon purchasing, an email will be sent to the email address provided as notification of the transaction error. We have the right to request the passenger/credit card holder to present the credit card used upon purchasing or the passenger/credit card holder may be requested to pay the flight ticket in cash before taking the flight.
- There are travel taxes and fees that may be required in addition to your ticket fare. Most of these are set by government authorities or airport operators at arrival and departure points. These taxes and additional charges may be included or excluded in ticket fares, and you may also be required to pay additional taxes or travel charges upon arrival or departure at an airport.
- Credit Cards issued by the USA/Canada are required when purchasing USA/Canada inland ticket(s). Credit Card billing address are also required at payment.
Form of payment
Passenger can book online using the following method of payments. Options may be vary in different departure markets. Please see the Payment page for more details.
Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- PayPal (note 1)
- Union Pay
- ATM (note 2)
- PayPal (note 3)
- Alipay (note 3)
- Google Pay / Apple Pay (note 4)
- Please register for Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode if your card issuer offers these online security features.
- If you are using a debit card issued in China, please make sure the issuing bank has authorized the card for online use.
- To prevent unauthorized card use, we support the Visa / Mastercard with Verified by Visa or MasterCard's Secure Codes only. We cannot accept VISA/Mastercard corporate cards.
Changes and Refund
- Any changes in your travel date or routing are subject to applicable fare rules/conditions, in addition to seat availability, and passengers need to contact one of our ticketing offices in advance to make the necessary changes. Otherwise the booking or ticket may not be accepted upon check-in at the airport and passenger may have to purchase a new ticket for travel on the desired dates and routing.
- Names cannot be changed. If a ticketed passenger will not be traveling, please apply for a ticket refund. To minimize inconvenience to our passengers, we must confirm the accuracy of all the passenger information we are given. If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport. Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your online bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
- Our EVA online system provides booking, buying, ticketing, booking inquiry, refund application and refund inquiry services. To make any changes in the flights you have booked, you will need to contact our ticketing offices (If your ticket was purchased from EVA AIR web site or mobile app, please use the function of Change Date/Flights on EVA web site to change your booking) . The refund will be promptly processed once we receive your refund request.Any applicable refund service charge and No-Show fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.We'll process your refund back to the original credit card within 7 working days (it should appear on your statement in 1-2 billing cycles). For cash and check purchases, we’ll process your refund within 20 working days after receiving a complete refund request.
- If your original ticket has been reissued, refund application will be unable to process. Please contact EVA local ticketing counter to apply refund.
Personal Information Collection Statement for Internet Ticket Purchase
- If you already purchased the ticket on the EVA Web site and your flights are on EVA Air you can make seat assignment online. Online seat selection is available up to 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure. Passengers who have used our advance seat selection service are requested to complete check-in procedures at least one hour before their flight is scheduled to depart. EVA Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
- Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons, you can book special meal at least 24hours prior to your scheduled flight departure(some special meals must be booked at least 72hours prior to the flight departure) . Special meal order for other Airlines cannot be guaranteed and If the special meal you require is not listed in our meal list online, please contact our reservation office.
- Note: Services and amenities may vary across different cabins and routes.
- You are no longer required to reconfirm onward or return flights if the following conditions are met: (1) the ticketed passenger travels in accordance with his/her confirmed itinerary, and (2) local contact information for each stopover on your itinerary and the turnaround destination are provided in advance. However, if there has been any change in your plans, please reconfirm your reservation; once you no show your confirmed itinerary, your onward/return flight will be cancelled.