Travelling with Infants and Small Children
Travelling with an Infant or Small Child
- When travelling, infants and small children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Within the first 7 days after birth, a baby is not considered strong enough for air travel and will not be accepted as a passenger on an EVA flight.
- For safety reasons, whenever two infants or small children are travelling with one adult, one must be able to sit in a seat using an approved car-type infant seat. Royal Laurel class cannot accept the use of child restraint systems (car seat, CARES..)
- Beginning 1 November, 2004, infants who reach their second birthday while travelling on an EVA Air flight must, in accordance with safety regulations, begin to occupy their own seat. The applicable child's fare must be paid for all sectors flown after the child reaches two years of age.
- If you would like to order a baby meal and/or diapers, please contact our reservations office at the time you make your booking. We will do everything possible to assist you.
- Baby bassinets are available aboard all EVA Air aircraft, but for safety reasons, height and weight limitations apply. Please advise us of your baby's date of birth, height and weight when you make your reservation.
- Baby bassinets list:
The bassinets list on EVA Air's aircraft
|Aircraft B777||Measurement 70.8cm long × 29.8cm wide (only for Royal Laurel Class)||Limit 14kg|
|Aircraft B777||Measurement 77.8cm long × 34.9cm wide||Limit 16kg|
|Aircraft B787||Measurement 70.8cm long × 29.8cm wide||Limit 14kg|
|Aircraft A332||Measurement 76.8cm long × 28.3cm wide (only for 20W)||Limit 14kg|
|Aircraft A332||Measurement 77.8cm long × 34.9cm wide||Limit 16kg|
|Aircraft A333||Measurement 77.8cm long × 34.9cm wide||Limit 16kg|
|Aircraft A333||Measurement 70.8cm long × 29.8cm wide||Limit 14kg|
|Aircraft A321||Measurement 70.8cm long × 29.8cm wide||Limit 14kg|