How to Redeem
- All award reservations should be made through the EVA Air Reservation Office. While making the reservation, members should hold valid and sufficient miles under the same Infinity MileageLands membership account. The award ticket should be issued before boarding.
- Regardless of whether the seat has been confirmed or not, an award ticket should be issued while the mileage is still valid and before the ticket deadline.
- Members or authorised designees may visit any EVA Air office during office hours to redeem for an award ticket. (Airport ticket counters are excluded).
- By logging in to your Infinity MileageLands account online, you can make reservations and redeem award tickets. Please note that the award reservation on the EVA website only applies to the same international gateway and a non-stopover round trip on EVA Air/UNI Air international flights.
- When you make an award reservation, please make sure you have sufficient and valid miles for an award ticket and your intended seating class. Please state the booking code of the issued award ticket that you are holding when you want to make changes to the itinerary.
- Booking codes for an award ticket are as follows
EVA Air/UNI Air International - Business/Premium Laurel/Royal Laurel Class (I) – Ticket valid one year after issued
EVA Air/UNI Air International - Premium Economy Class (E) - Ticket valid one year after issued
EVA Air/UNI Air International - Economy Class (X) - Ticket valid one year after issued
UNI Air Domestic - Economy Class (X) - Ticket valid six months after issued