Tiers and Privileges
- Convenient booking process Please provide your membership card number to the reservation agent when you make a reservation.
- Member reservation hotline. Whenever you make reservations in Taiwan, you can use our special Infinity MileageLands Reservation Hotline.
- Waitlist priority on fully booked flights.
- Free of seat selection charges:
(1) Silver Card members can select Standard seats in Economy Class with Discount, Basic or Standard fare tickets. They can also select Preferred seats and Standard seats with Plus fare tickets. When Silver Card members purchase Premium Economy Class or Business Class tickets, they can select any seat for free.
(2) When members select or change seats, the member status is based on the card tier at the time of the seat selection.
(3) Group tickets with purchased fare class-G are ineligible for seat selection.
- Exclusive check-in counter at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport when holding an individual fare ticket.
- Priority check-in counter at other airports when flying Premium Economy Class or with a confirmed upgrade reservation. Non-airport check-in points such as stations or ports are excluded.
- Silver Card members can enjoy priority waitlisting for fully booked flights upon airport check-in.
- Extra baggage allowance on EVA Air and UNI Air operated routes/flights. (*Note 1) (1)Travel date on/after JUN 23, 2022 Piece Concept Ticket 1 piece, the weight of the extra baggage is based on the booking class Royal Laurel / Premium Laurel / Business：1 piece (32kg or70lbs) Premium Economy / Economy：1 piece (23kg or 50lbs) Weight Concept Ticket 10kg or 22lbs (2)Travel date on/before JUN 22, 2022 Piece Concept Ticket (America, Canada): 1 piece (23kg or 50 lbs) Weight Concept Ticket (Other area): 10kg or 22lbs
- Access to the EVA Air VIP lounge when you are travelling on an international flight operated by EVA Air or UNI Air. Please insert your membership number while booking or present your membership card upon check-in to enjoy VIP lounge privileges.
- VIP lounge facilities are available to members during hours of operation. (*Note 2)
- In addition to these privileges, members who are entitled to EVA Air VIP lounge access can use their own or transferred mileage to invite their companion to the VIP lounge when travelling with EVA Air. 5,000 miles per companion are required for EVA VIP Lounge entrance in TPE/KHH/BKK.
- Limited to flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air only. Codeshared flights operated by other airlines are excluded.
- EVA Air will arrange a substitution if space is not available in the VIP lounge. Use of EVA's VIP Lounges is subject to local regulations at each airport.
- Silver Card members travelling on EVA Air international flights can access EVA Air VIP Lounges in Taipei, Kaohsiung and Bangkok.
- Silver Card members holding a Premium Economy Class ticket or with a confirmed upgrade reservation can access EVA Air VIP Lounges worldwide.
Benefits when flying with Star Alliance member airlines:
- Priority Reservation Waitlisting (*note)
- Priority Airport Standby (*note)
Note: Not permitted for Star Alliance award tickets.
To enjoy travel privileges, please make a reservation in your name as it appears on the membership card and present your valid membership card at the airport. Please refer to the Star Alliance website for details.
- Extra award miles during birth month: Silver Card members can earn an extra 25% award miles when they fly EVA Air during their birth month. The highest number of status miles earned on a one-way flight, calculated based on the purchased fare class during your birth month will automatically be selected for the calculation of extra award miles and will be credited into the member's account as a birthday gift on the 10th day of the following month. If the birthday award miles from EVA Co-brand Card are also applicable at the same time, the higher percentage will be credited. Award miles do not count towards membership upgrades and renewals. However, they can only be redeemed through the awards programme.
- Payment deduction with mileage for EVA SKY SHOP pre-orders: Members can use mileage plus money for online reservations of duty-free commodities on the EVA SKY SHOP website. Please visit the EVA SKY SHOP website for more information.
- Service fee waived for award ticket itinerary changes or refunds: Effective from 1 September, 2015, service fees applied for award ticket itinerary changes or refunds will be waived for the award ticket(s) of a Silver Card member at the time of application. The terms and conditions of the Infinity MileageLands programme apply.
- Enjoy special discount rates at selected hotels and car rentals companies.
- Earn mileage and redeem it for award tickets, upgrades, hotel accommodation vouchers and some notebooks/commodities.