Introduction of Manage Your Trip
Online seat selection is available up to 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure
- Seat selection service availability-This service applies to EVA Air’s and UNI Air’s international flights only. It does not apply to charter and code-sharing flights. Only passengers with a confirmed reservation may select their seat online. Standby and waitlisted passengers cannot use this service.
- Online seat changes are available to the following passengers up to 12 hours before flight departure:
- Those who originally selected their seat through EVA Air’s online reservation system.
- Those with a seat assigned by EVA Air’s reservation center or a travel agency. (single passenger booking records only).
- Passenger eligibility-To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety and comfort of all passengers, online seat selection is unavailable to:
- Minors under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking reference.)
- Click here for more details about Baggage information.
- EVA Air and UNI Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
- Due to airport operational needs, online seat selection is only open to certain areas of the cabin. If no available seats can be found online, please contact reservations or select your seat during online check-in (available 48 hours before your flight).
If you're traveling in Royal Laurel Class/Premium Laurel Class(Business Class), you may choose from a selection of unique regional dishes normally unavailable a la carte. (21 days to 24 hrs before departure)
- This system is available to Royal Laurel Class and Premium Laurel Class(Business Class) passengers only.
- EVA Air offers additional meal choices for worldwide flights. You will not find these main courses listed on your in-flight menu card – they can only be ordered online. (Except: all Breakfast Service flights) EVA Air offers exclusive meals for the following routes :
- North America region: Between Taipei and Los Angeles / New York / Seattle / San Francisco / Toronto / Vancouver / Houston / Chicago.
- Europe region: Between Taipei and Paris/Milan/Vienna; Between Bangkok and Amsterdam / Vienna / London.
- Oceania region: Between Taipei and Brisbane.
- Asia region: Between Taipei(Taoyuan) and Sapporo / Osaka / Tokyo(Narita) / Shanghai(Pudong) / Beijing / Singapore / Bangkok / Bali; Between Taipei(Songshan) and Tokyo(Haneda) / Shanghai(Hongqiao).
- This system is not available to stand-by or waitlisted passengers, only available to the passenger with confirmed reservation.
- If your flight schedule or cabin class changes, your original meal order will be canceled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience.
- We apologize if for unforeseen reasons the meals served during your flight do not match those shown here. Alternative meals may be substituted without notice. Please refer to your in-flight menu for full details.
Want to save your time at the airport?
Try our online check-in then! And if you don't have checked baggage, just arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes before departure time. The customs clearance time varies from one airport to another, please refer to the airport information on our websites.
- Check-in time: You may check in online and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation from 48 hours to 70 minutes prior to departure at our official website to save your time at the airport.
- Exclusive check-in counter: Online check-in has not completely replaced traditional check-in, therefore, you may still be designated to complete your check-in at the airport counter, even using online check-in, for reasons such as document verification or baggage check-in. However, this can still save your time due to partially completed check-in.
- Online check-in service availability: Eligible flights include international flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air. Code-share flights operated by other airlines and charter flights are currently not eligible. Online check-in is available to ticketed passengers with confirmed bookings only. Passengers must enter relevant travel documents (including passports and visas). It is recommended for passengers to have travel documents and booking information at hand.
- Purchaser credit card verification: For your security and to prevent credit card fraud, any passenger who purchases a ticket online will be required to present the relevant credit card at the check-in counter.
- Online check-in is unavailable to the following passengers:
- Passengers whose flight schedule does not match the original electronic ticket.
- Passengers who are required to pay a fare difference or tax associated with the ticket.
- Passengers traveling with infant(s).
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers who are not electronic ticket holders.
- Passengers requiring assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking.
- Passengers who are traveling to the USA with a paper visa.
- Online check-in canceling: If you have completed online check-in but wish to make late changes to your booking (from 48 hours to 70 minutes before departure), you must first cancel your online check-in. After a new booking made, you may still use online check-in for your new flight.
- Return check-in service: For passengers who are traveling between Taipei / Kaohsiung and Hong Kong / Macau and have a return flight on the same or the next day of the departure, the online check-in system will automatically complete the check-in process for both segments.
- US Visa Waiver Program: Since 12, 2009 all Visa Waiver Program travelers must apply and be pre-approved to travel to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) Applications must be made at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers who plan to enter the US using the Visa Waiver Program will not be permitted to board their flight unless their details have been registered with the ESTA website.
Flight Status Update
If you can't get online, have flight status updates sent directly to your mobile phone or e-mail!
- Since the aircraft's flight status can change at any time, it is important that you check the website for an updated boarding time.
- EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7) are not liable for non-delivery of messages and cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of SMS notifications.
- Flight Status Update for members-Using the Flight SMS Alert for Members function, you can choose whether or not to receive a SMS message informing you of the latest status of your flight. The message will be sent to the mobile phone number or E-Mail address included in your Infinity MileageLands profile. This service is available only to Club members who are about to fly internationally with EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7)
Advance Passenger Information(APIS) for US/Canada
Please enter Advance Passenger Information as required by US/Canada immigration authorities. This information will help streamline the check-in process.
Travel Tips Service
To provide you a quality service and more attentive travel information, we will send a "Travel Tips” email to passengers who hold a confirmed flight of both EVA Air and UNI Air international flights. (For those passengers who hold a standby flight segment on their booking record, either outbound or return flight, will not receive the Travel Tips email.)
"Travel Tips” starts to send out 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Our system will resend the travel tips later if it is not sent due to late booking confirmation or any other factors. To prevent emails from automatically sort as spam, it is recommended to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" into your Safe Senders List.
Travel Tips will send to:
- Passengers who purchase tickets on EVA official website or EVA mobile APP.
- Infinity MileageLands members who have saved up an email address in their Membership and provide their membership card number in their booking records.
- If the Infinity MileageLands members purchases ticket through EVA official website or mobile APP, Travel Tips will be sent out to the email address from which they save up.
Travel Tips provides:
- Itinerary and booking information
- Seat reservation
- Departure/Arrival Information
- Airport Information, Airline Office Contact Information
- Exchange rate & plug type information
- City tourism information
- Seat Map, Inflight Entertainment and Duty-free Shopping service