EVA Air and UNI Air
Members can earn mileage by flying with EVA Air/UNI Air on international flights and Star Alliance member carriers and connecting partners, and using participating hotels, car-rental agencies and credit card companies, etc.
- Award miles are earned by flying with EVA Air/UNI Air on international flights, Star Alliance member airlines and Star Alliance member connecting partners, and through our non-airline partners and extra award miles for birth month, and can be redeemed for award tickets, upgrades or other rewards.
Mileage earned on EVA Air and UNI Air international flights and Star Alliance member carriers' flights will be credited towards membership upgrades and renewals.
- Status miles, which are earned when flying on EVA Air/UNI Air-operated international flights and Star Alliance member airlines' flights, can be counted towards membership upgrades or renewals.
Earning Miles on EVA Air/UNI Air International Flights
When members book an EVA Air/UNI Air flight number and flight operated by EVA Air/UNI Air :
|Class||Fare Family Types||Purchased Fare Class||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned||Flight Sector(s) Earned|
|Class Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business||Fare Family Types Up||Purchased Fare Class C||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 175%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 2|
|Class Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business||Fare Family Types Standard||Purchased Fare Class J||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 150%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1.75|
|Class Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business||Fare Family Types Basic||Purchased Fare Class D||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 125%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1.5|
|Class Premium Economy||Fare Family Types Up||Purchased Fare Class K||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 125%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1.25|
|Class Premium Economy||Fare Family Types Standard||Purchased Fare Class L/T||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 115%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1.25|
|Class Premium Economy||Fare Family Types Basic||Purchased Fare Class P||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 100%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1|
|Class Economy||Fare Family Types Up||Purchased Fare Class Y/B||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 100%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 1|
|Class Economy||Fare Family Types Standard||Purchased Fare Class M/H/Q||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 75%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 0.75|
|Class Economy||Fare Family Types Basic||Purchased Fare Class S/W/V||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned 50%||Flight Sector(s) Earned 0.5|
Infinity MileageLands Diamond, Gold and Silver Card members can earn a Tier Bonus (see note) on EVA Air/UNI Air-operated international flights:
|Diamond/Gold 25%||Silver 15%|
Note: The Tier Bonus cannot be counted towards membership upgrades or renewals.
Mileage earned by travelling or through partners will be retained for 36 months from the travel date or from the application date for transfer of mileage from a partner's system. For example, miles credited for flight date 15 April, 2020, will expire on 30 April, 2023. Expired mileage will be automatically cancelled without notice.
Mileage Statement and Update
- A member who has registered a valid e-mail address in his/her member data will receive monthly Electronic Mileage Statements in the next month if there are valid award miles(including purchased miles), mileage/electronic upgrade certificate, EVERGREEN hotel vouchers, EVERFUN vouchers or any change in Infinity MileageLands accounts. Moreover, the member can log into his/her account and inquire detailed information in “Mileage Inquiry” web page on EVA Air Website. We recommend members to provide valid email address so that they can receive E- Mileage Statement or promotion information.
- Mileage corrections can only be made within six months of the actual date flown or the actual date of mileage-earning expenditure. Members must submit the required documents, i.e., passenger ticket coupon, boarding pass, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners, to EVA Air for corrections to mileage discrepancies. You can also accumulate EVA Air flight mileage using Claim Missing Miles.
- The new updated account summary will be shown in your next mileage statement.
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, always make your reservations in your name, exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Please retain travel documentation, i.e., passenger ticket coupons, boarding passes, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners, for a minimum of six months, or until you are credited with the correct mileage.
- Mileage accumulation is based on TPM (ticketed point mileage) between two points published by IATA, as determined by EVA Air at our sole discretion. If a flight number is changed due to a transit, the mileage and sector of the two flights will be calculated separately. If a flight number is not changed, whether it involves transit or not, the mileage and sector will be calculated based on the distance between the origin and destination shown on the ticket. For example, for BR61 from Taipei to Vienna, the flight number is not changed even though it transits in Bangkok, so the mileage and sector will be calculated based on the TPM of Taipei-Vienna.
- Mileage and flight sector cannot be earned with the following tickets:
- Various free, award or special offer tickets
- Group tickets (e.g., booking-class code G tickets)
- Charter tickets
- Infant tickets
- Barter tickets
- Special promotion fare tickets
- For any promotional tickets, the promotion's regulations will prevail.
- Mileage and flight sector cannot be earned on tickets that have carrier code BR/B7 but flights operated by other airlines. With the exception of specific code-share flights, accumulation regulations will prevail. For more information, please contact your Infinity MileageLands Service Centre.
- Mileage accrual with cabin-class upgrade (Booking Z/U class code)
The mileage record with cabin-class upgrade is based on the purchased fare class and can be credited to the Infinity MileageLands membership account only. It cannot be transferred to other partner airlines.
- Members can only earn mileage credits for the same flight in one programme. Mileage accumulated in an Infinity MileageLands account may not be transferred to any other carrier's programme, and members cannot transfer mileage accumulated in another carrier's programme to the Infinity MileageLands programme.
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, please always make your reservation in your name exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Mileage accrual begins with your enrolment in the Infinity Mileagelands programme and can be traced back to the last six months after enrolment. The system takes 3–5 days to credit the mileage to your account. Please retain travel documentation, such as boarding pass and receipts from travel partners, for a minimum of six months or until correct mileage has been credited.
- Mileage accumulation is based on the lower class of the actual ticket class and actual flown class.
- EVA Air retains the right to determine the final mileage credit.