Tiers and Privileges
When you make your reservations as a Silver Card member, you can enjoy numerous privileges for travel on EVA Air and UNI Air operated international flights.
- Convenient booking. Please provide your membership card number to the reservation agent when you make a reservation.
- Member reservation hotline. Whenever you make reservations in Taiwan, you can use our special Infinity MileageLands Reservation Hotline.
- Wait-list priority on fully booked flights.
- Exclusive check-in counter at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport when holding an individual fare ticket.
- Business Class/Premium Laurel Class check-in counter at other airport when take Elite Class or with confirmed upgrading reservation. Non-airport check-in points such as stations or ports are excluded.
- Silver Card members can enjoy priority wait-listing for fully booked flights upon airport check-in.
- Extra baggage allowance on EVA Air- and UNI Air-operated routes/flights.（*Note 1）
Extra Baggage Allowance Weight System (Other areas) Piece System (America, Canada) 10 kgs or 22 lbs 1 piece (23 kgs or 50 lbs)
- Access to EVA Air VIP lounge when you are traveling with an international flight operated by EVA Air or UNI Air. Please present your membership card upon check-in for a VIP Lounge invitation card. VIP lounge privileges include: (*Note 2)
Access to VIP Lounges during travel on EVA Air and UNI Air international flights Member Companion Children (under than 12)
traveling with a member
Yes (*Note 3) No No
- VIP Lounge facilities are available to members during the hours of operation. (*Note 2)
- In addition to these privileges, members who are entitled to access EVA Air VIP Lounge access can use his/her own or transferred mileage to invite his/her companion to the VIP Lounge when traveling with EVA Air. 5,000 miles per companion are required for EVA VIP own Lounge entrance in TPE/KHH/BKK/SFO
- Limited to flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air only. Code-shared flights operated by other airlines are excluded.
- EVA Air will arrange a substitution if space is not available in the VIP Lounge. Use of EVA’s VIP Lounges is subject to local regulations at each airport.
- Silver Card members traveling on EVA Air international flights can access EVA Air VIP Lunges in Taipei/Kaohsiung and Bangkok.
- Silver Card members holding an Elite Class ticket or with a confirmed upgrade reservation can access EVA Air VIP Lounges worldwide.
Benefits when flying with Star Alliance member airlines
- Priority Reservation Wait-listing(note )
- Priority Airport Standby(note )
Note: Not permitted for Star Alliance Award tickets.
To enjoy travel privileges, please make a reservation with your name on the membership card, and present valid membership card at the airport. Please refer to Star Alliance website:www.staralliance.com for detailed information.
- Extra Bonus Miles for Birth Month : Effective from 01 Sep. 2015 (travel date), Silver Card members can earn an extra 25% in bonus miles when they fly EVA Air during their birth months. The highest amount of miles earned on a one-way flight will automatically be selected for the extra miles and the bonus will be credited into the member’s account as a birthday gift. These bonus miles will be credited on the 10th day of the following month. When birthday bonus miles from EVA Co-brand Card are also applicable, the higher percentage will be credited.
- Service Fee Waived for Award Ticket Itinerary Change or Refund : Effective from 01 Sep. 2015, service fee applied to award ticket itinerary change or refund will be waived for award ticket(s) of a Silver Card member at the time of application.
The terms and conditions of the Infinity MileageLands program apply.
- Enjoy special discount rates at selected hotels and car rentals companies.
- Earn mileage and redeem it for award tickets, upgrades and hotel accommodation vouchers for properties in the EVA Air program.