Introduction of Manage Your Trip
Online seat selection is available up to 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure
- Seat selection service availability-This service applies to EVA Air’s and UNI Air’s international flights only. It does not apply to charter and code-sharing flights. Only passengers with a confirmed reservation may select their seat online. Standby and waitlisted passengers cannot use this service.
- Online seat changes are available to the following passengers up to 12 hours before flight departure:
- Those who originally selected their seat through EVA Air’s online reservation system.
- Those with a seat assigned by EVA Air’s reservation center or a travel agency. (single passenger booking records only).
- Passenger eligibility-To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety and comfort of all passengers, online seat selection is unavailable to:
- Minors under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking reference.)
- Click here for more details about Baggage information.
- EVA Air and UNI Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
- Due to airport operational needs, online seat selection is only open to certain areas of the cabin. If no available seats can be found online, please contact reservations or select your seat during online check-in (available 48 hours before your flight).
Online Meal Order
Main-meal Selection : Exquisite delicacies are available for you. Have you ordered online meals? Move your fingers and choose your meal online!
- Available for
1. International flights of EVA Air Royal Laurel, Premium Laurel, Business Class, and UNI Air Business Class.
2. EVA Air Premium Economy Class on the routes of Singapore, North America, Europe (except for the sector Taipei to Bangkok of European routes).
3. It is not available for passengers traveling on charter flights, unscheduled flights and code-sharing flights operated by other airlines.
- Meal Order can be made no earlier than 21 days and no later than 24 hours prior to departure.
- Online Exclusive Meals are available for Royal Laurel, Premium Laurel, and Business Class passengers on some certain routes only. You will not find these main courses listed on your in-flight menu card – they can only be ordered online.
Special meals : We offer pre-order service of special meals according to your religious and medical concerns. Please feel free to use our online “Meal Order” function at least 24 hours prior to departure. If limited types of meals couldn’t suit your need, please contact our reservation center. We will do our best to meet your needs.
Note for the Online Meal Order function:
- This system is not available to stand-by or waitlisted passengers, only available to the passenger with confirmed reservation.
- If your flight schedule or cabin class changes, your original meal order will be canceled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience.
- For unforeseen reasons the meals served during your flight do not match those shown here. Alternative meals may be served without notice. Please refer to your in-flight menu for full details.
- Please read the relevant regulations before choosing meals. If you have any other questions, please contact our reservation center.
KSML ( Kosher Meal) request should be made 72 hours prior to departure via contact with your local reservation center.
Want to save your time at the airport?
Try our online check-in then! And if you don't have checked baggage, just arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes before departure time. The customs clearance time varies from one airport to another, please refer to the airport information on our websites.
- Check-in time: You may check in online and obtain your boarding pass from 48 hours to 1 hour prior to departure at our official website to save your time at the airport.
- Exclusive check-in counter: Online check-in has not completely replaced traditional check-in, therefore, you may still be designated to complete your check-in at the airport counter, even using online check-in, for reasons such as document verification or baggage check-in. However, this can still save your time due to partially completed check-in.
- Online check-in service availability: Eligible flights include international flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air. Code-share flights operated by other airlines and charter flights are currently not eligible. Online check-in is available to ticketed passengers with confirmed bookings only. Passengers must enter relevant travel documents (including passports and visas). It is recommended for passengers to have travel documents and booking information at hand.
- Purchaser credit card verification: For your security and to prevent credit card fraud, any passenger who purchases a ticket online will be required to present the relevant credit card at the check-in counter.
- Online check-in is unavailable to the following passengers:
- Passengers with an upgraded booking cannot check in online.
- Passengers who are traveling with infant(s).
- Passengers who are not electronic ticket holders.
- Passengers whose booking has not yet been confirmed.
- Passengers whose booking has not yet been ticketed.
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers who are required to pay a fare difference or tax associated with the ticket.
- Passengers whose flight schedule does not match the original electronic ticket.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Charter flight passengers and group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking).
- Passengers who are traveling to the USA and hold a paper visa, please check in at the airport counter.
- Online check-in canceling: If you have completed online check-in but wish to make late changes to your booking (from 48 hours to 1 hour before departure), you must first cancel your online check-in. After a new booking made, you may still use online check-in for your new flight.
- Return check-in service: For passengers who are traveling between Taipei / Kaohsiung and Hong Kong / Macau and have a return flight on the same or the next day of the departure, the online check-in system will automatically complete the check-in process for both segments.
- US Visa Waiver Program: Since 12, 2009 all Visa Waiver Program travelers must apply and be pre-approved to travel to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) Applications must be made at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers who plan to enter the US using the Visa Waiver Program will not be permitted to board their flight unless their details have been registered with the ESTA website.
Flight Status Update
Download EVA Mobile App and set your flight notifications in one step!
- Since the aircraft's flight status can change at any time, it is important that you check the website for an updated boarding time.
- For more information, please refer to Mobile Flight Updates.
Advance Passenger Information(APIS) for US/Canada
Please enter Advance Passenger Information as required by US/Canada immigration authorities. This information will help streamline the check-in process.
Travel Tips Service
To provide you a quality service and more attentive travel information, we will send a "Travel Tips” email to passengers who hold a confirmed flight of both EVA Air and UNI Air international flights. (For those passengers who hold a standby flight segment on their booking record, either outbound or return flight, will not receive the Travel Tips email.)
"Travel Tips” starts to send out 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Our system will resend the travel tips later if it is not sent due to late booking confirmation or any other factors. To prevent emails from automatically sort as spam, it is recommended to add "email@example.com" into your Safe Senders List.
Travel Tips will send to:
- Passengers who purchase tickets on EVA official website or EVA Mobile App.
- Infinity MileageLands members who have saved up an email address in their Membership and provide their membership card number in their booking records.
If the Infinity MileageLands members purchases ticket through EVA official website or mobile APP, Travel Tips will be sent out to the email address from which they save up.
- Passengers who have applied for Automated Check-in (48hrs) on EVA official website or EVA Mobile App.
Travel Tips provides:
- Itinerary and booking information
- Seat reservation
- Departure/Arrival Information
- Airport Information, Airline Office Contact Information
- Exchange rate & plug type information
- City tourism information
- Seat Map, Inflight Entertainment and Duty-free Shopping service