Wheelchairs/Scooters/Mobility Aids/Assistive Devices
- Included in free allowance (at no additional charge).
- For usage by disabled passengers only.
- Including Wheelchairs/Scooters/Mobility Aids and Wheelchairs/Mobility Aids with batteries.
- Assistive devices include walkers, respirators, ventilators, canes, and crutches etc.
- Only manual collapsible wheelchairs or other small assistive devices can be accepted as carry-on baggage, provided they can be accommodated consistent with government regulations.
- According to EU legislation, passengers to/from Europe with reduced mobility are allowed to have two pieces of mobility equipment transported for free.
- For more details, please click Special Assistance and Inquiry