Europe Rail & Fly Packages
Rail & Fly Belgium-Netherlands Railway
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Belgian railways (SNCB International) have co-operated to offer seamless travel opportunities from Belgium via Amsterdam to Asia v.v. with IC Brussels-Amsterdam! Without seat reservation required; this service is available for travel between Brussels Midi (ZYR) via Antwerp Central (ZWE) to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) v.v..
Purchase Your Rail & Fly Trip Now
If you would like to add train tickets to your trip, click the button below to begin your purchase.
Manage your Rail Itinerary
You can check in online up to 72 hours before your train departs.
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Belgian railways (SNCB International) have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and Antwerp (ZWE) and Brussels Midi (ZYR) in Belgium.
- Your EVA Air ticket is not automatically your train-ticket! You need to perform an online check-in to obtain your actual train ticket.
- You can check in online up to 72 hours before departure. To check-in online and print your ticket, please visit http://www.accesrail.com/checkin/ and enter your name, along with your e-ticket number or booking reference.
- You may travel on any intercity service between Brussels-Amsterdam v.v. on the date indicated in your train ticket. Please check SNCB International website for actual schedules: (www.b-europe.com/EN). We advise you to check this site frequently for any updates.
- Tickets are only valid for departures to/from IC Brussels-Amsterdam stopping stations in Belgium; Brussels Midi, Central, North; Mechelen; Antwerp Berchem, Central or Noorderkempen. In Netherlands; this train also stops at Rotterdam Central and Breda, but those stops are excluded from usage.
- A stopover in Amsterdam is not eligible for EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes travel by train between Brussels and Amsterdam v.v..
- For the train-segment(s) of your journey, please have the following documents ready for inspection on the train: Rail & Fly train ticket (must print before boarding), EVA Air e-ticket/ticket itinerary, a valid passport/photo ID.
- When you cannot print your train ticket in advance; you may go to the AirRail service desks in either Brussels Midi or Antwerp Central (for travel to AMS) or at AMS Airport (for travel to Belgium)
- There is no seat reservation available for train segments between Belgium and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Please observe the Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
- Rail to flight: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Flight to rail: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Train ticket validity: To the airport: all trains on day of flight departure. From the airport: all train on day of flight arrival.
- In case of irregularity on date of travelling; please contact our Airport office for further assistance.
- Please note that your luggage will be your responsibility throughout your entire rail journey.
- No changes or refunds are available for the rail portion of your trip once you have checked in for that portion of your trip.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares, or award tickets.
- For special assistance; please contact SNCB (from Belgium) and/or NS (for travel to Belgium) service desks for assistance or check their websites to apply special service.
- The train segments to/from Amsterdam must be reserved at time of reservation creation.
Please proceed to Belgian railway website (www.b-europe.com/EN) to book your train tickets in case you want to add these after finalizing your reservation to/from Amsterdam.