Introduction of Manage Your Trip
Online seat selection is available up to 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
- Seat selection service availability: This service applies to EVA Air and UNI Air international flights only. It does not apply to charter and codesharing flights. Only passengers with a confirmed reservation may select their seat online. Standby and waitlisted passengers cannot use this service.
- Online seat changes are available to the following passengers up until 12 hours before flight departure:
- Those who originally selected their seat through EVA Air's online reservation system.
- Those with a seat assigned by EVA Air's reservation centre or a travel agency. (single passenger booking records only).
- Passenger eligibility: To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety and comfort of all passengers, online seat selection is unavailable to:
- Minors under the age of 12 who are travelling unaccompanied.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking reference.)
- Click here for more information regarding baggage.
- EVA Air and UNI Air may adjust seats, other than those being pre-selected by passengers, due to flight-type changes or airport operating requirements.
- Due to airports' operational needs, online seat selection is only available for certain areas of the cabin. If no available seats can be found online, please contact reservations or select your seat during online check-in (available from 48 hours before your flight).
If you're travelling in Royal Laurel Class/Premium Laurel Class (Business Class), you may choose from a selection of unique regional dishes that are normally unavailable, à la carte. (21 days to 24 hrs before departure)
- This system is available to Royal Laurel Class and Premium Laurel Class (Business Class) passengers only.
- EVA Air offers additional meal choices on flights worldwide. You will not find these main courses listed on your in-flight menu—they can only be ordered online. (Exception: all breakfast service flights) EVA Air offers exclusive meals for the following routes:
- North America region: Between Taipei and Los Angeles/New York/Seattle/San Francisco/Toronto/Vancouver/Houston/Chicago.
- Europe region: Between Taipei and Paris/Milan/Vienna; and between Bangkok and Amsterdam/Vienna/London.
- Oceania region: Between Taipei and Brisbane.
- Asia region: Between Taipei (Taoyuan) and Sapporo/Osaka/Tokyo (Narita)/Shanghai (Pudong)/Beijing/Singapore/Bangkok/Bali; and between Taipei (Songshan) and Tokyo (Haneda)/Shanghai (Hongqiao).
- This system is not available to standby or waitlisted passengers, and is only available to passengers with confirmed reservations.
- If your flight schedule or cabin class changes, your original meal order will be cancelled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience.
- We apologise if unforeseen circumstances mean that the meals served during your flight do not match those shown here. Alternative meals may be substituted without notice. Please refer to your in-flight menu for full details.
Want to save yourself time at the airport?
Try our online check-in then! If you don't have any checked baggage, you can just arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes before the departure time. The customs clearance time varies from one airport to another, so please refer to the airport information on our website.
- Check-in time: You can check in online and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation between 48 hours and 70 minutes prior to departure at our official website to save time at the airport.
- Exclusive check-in counter: Online check-in has not completely replaced traditional check-in, therefore, you may still be required to complete your check-in at the airport counter, even if you checked in online, for reasons such as document verification or baggage check-in. However, checking in online can still save you time as it allows you to partially check in in advance.
- Online check-in service availability: Eligible flights include international flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air. Codeshare flights operated by other airlines and charter flights are currently not eligible. Online check-in is only available to ticketed passengers with confirmed bookings. Passengers must enter relevant travel documentation (including passports and visas). It is recommended that passengers have travel documents and booking information at hand.
- Purchaser credit card verification: For your security and to prevent credit card fraud, any passenger who purchases a ticket online will be required to present the relevant credit card at the check-in counter.
- Online check-in is unavailable to the following passengers:
- Passengers whose flight schedule does not match the original electronic ticket.
- Passengers who are required to pay a fare difference or tax associated with the ticket.
- Passengers travelling with infant(s).
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are travelling unaccompanied.
- Passengers who are not electronic-ticket holders.
- Passengers requiring assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking).
- Passengers who are travelling to the USA with a paper visa.
- Online check-in cancellation: If you have completed online check-in but wish to make late changes to your booking (between 48 hours and 70 minutes before departure), you must first cancel your online check-in. Once a new booking has been made, you may still use online check-in for your new flight.
- Return check-in service: For passengers who are travelling between Taipei/Kaohsiung and Hong Kong/Macau and have a return flight on the same day or the day following departure, the online check-in system will automatically complete the check-in process for both segments.
- US Visa Waiver Program: Since 12 January, 2009, all Visa Waiver Program travellers must apply to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and be pre-approved for travel. Applications must be made at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers who plan to enter the US using the Visa Waiver Program will not be permitted to board their flight unless their details have been registered with the ESTA website.
Flight Status Update
If you can't get online, have flight status updates sent directly to your mobile phone or email!
- Since the aircraft's flight status can change at any time, it is important that you check the website for any boarding time updates.
- EVA Air (BR) and UNI Air (B7) are not liable for non-delivery of messages and cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of SMS notifications.
- Flight Status Update for members: Using the Flight SMS Alert for Members function, you can choose whether or not to receive an SMS message informing you of the status updates to your flight. The message will be sent to the mobile phone number or email address included in your Infinity MileageLands profile. This service is available only to Club members flying internationally with EVA Air (BR) and UNI Air (B7).
Advance Passenger Information (APIS) for US/Canada
Please enter Advance Passenger Information as required by US/Canada immigration authorities. This information will help streamline the check-in process.
Travel Tips Service
To provide you a quality service and more attentive travel information, we will send a "Travel Tips" email to passengers who have a confirmed international flight with EVA Air or UNI Air. (Passengers who have a standby flight segment on their booking record, either outbound or return, will not receive a travel tips email.)
"Travel Tips" are sent out from 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Our system will resend the travel tips later if they are not sent due to late booking confirmation or any other factors. To prevent emails from automatically being sorted as spam, it is recommended to add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list.
Travel tips will be sent to:
- Passengers who purchase tickets on the EVA official website or the EVA mobile app.
- Infinity MileageLands members who have an email address saved in their membership profile and provide their membership card number in their booking records.
- If the Infinity MileageLands member purchases a ticket through the EVA official website or mobile app, travel tips will be sent out to the member's saved email address.
Travel tips provide:
- Itinerary and booking information
- Seat reservation
- Baggage information
- Departure/arrival information
- Airport information, airline office contact information
- Exchange rate & plug type information
- City tourism information
- Seat map, in-flight entertainment and duty-free shopping services