An introduction of Manage Your Trip
Online seat selection is available up to 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure
- Seat selection service availability-This service applies to EVA Air’s and UNI Air’s international flights only. It does not apply to charter and code-sharing flights. Only passengers with a confirmed reservation may select their seat online. Standby and waitlisted passengers cannot use this service.
- Online seat changes are available to the following passengers up to 12 hours before flight departure:
- Those who originally selected their seat through EVA Air’s online reservation system.
- Those with a seat assigned by EVA Air’s reservation center or a travel agency. (single passenger booking records only).
- Passenger eligibility-To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety and comfort of all passengers, online seat selection is unavailable to:
- Passengers traveling with infant(s).
- Minors under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking reference.)
- Click here for more details about Baggage information.
- EVA Air and UNI Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
- Due to airport operational needs, online seat selection is only open to certain areas of the cabin. If no available seats can be found online, please contact reservations or select your seat during online check-in (available 48 hours before your flight).
If you're traveling in Royal LaurelClass/Premium Laurel Class(Business Class), you may choose from a selection of unique regional dishes normally unavailable a la carte.(21 days to 24 hrs before departure)
- This system is available to Royal Laurel Class and Premium Laurel Class(Business Class) passengers only.
- EVA Air offers additional meal choices for worldwide flights. You will not find these main courses listed on your in-flight menu card – they can only be ordered online. (Except : all Breakfast Service flights) EVA Air offers exclusive meals for the following routes :
- North America region: Between Taipei and Los Angeles / New York / Seattle / San Francisco / Toronto / Vancouver / Houston / Chicago.
- Europe region: Between Taipei and Paris/Milan; Between Bangkok and Amsterdam / Vienna / London.
- Oceania region: Between Taipei and Brisbane.
- Asia region: Between Taipei(Taoyuan) and Sapporo / Osaka / Tokyo(Narita) / Shanghai(Pudong) / Beijing / Singapore / Bangkok / Bali; Between Taipei(Songshan) and Tokyo(Haneda) / Shanghai(Hongqiao).
- This system is not available to stand-by or waitlisted passengers, only available to the passenger with confirmed reservation.
- If your flight schedule or cabin class changes, your original meal order will be cancelled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience.
- We apologize if for unforeseen reasons the meals served during your flight do not match those shown here. Alternative meals may be substituted without notice. Please refer to your in-flight menu for full details.
Check in online and save time.(1.5 to 48 hrs before departure)
- Exclusive online check-in counters: Please note that security measures such as a visual travel document check and luggage screening remain part of the departure process. However, you will save significant time by using a Self Check-in Kiosk at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport or Taipei Songshan Airport and the exclusive online check-in counters at other airports worldwide.Hello Kitty Kiosks are available in Taiwan for passengers taking Hello Kitty Jet Flights only.
- Online check-in service availability: This system is available to ticketed passengers with confirmed bookings only. Please ensure that you have the passport details of every travel companion included in the booking. Passengers may check in online from 48 hours up to 1.5 hours before departure.
- Purchaser credit card verification: For your security and to prevent credit card fraud, any passenger who purchases a ticket online will be required to present the relevant credit card at check-in.
- Flight eligibility: Online check-in is available for all EVA Air and UNI Air international flights, except:
- Charter flights
- Code-share flights operated by other airlines.
- Code-share flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air international flights.
- Passengers eligibility: Online check-in is unavailable to the following passengers:
- Passengers whose flight schedule does not match the original electronic ticket.
- Passengers who are required to pay a fare difference or tax associated with the ticket.
- Passengers traveling with infant(s).
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers who are not electronic ticket holders.
- Passengers requiring assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking .
- Currently, online check-in is only available to passengers with ESTA clearance. If you hold a paper visa, you must use traditional check-in.
- Canceling your online check-in: If you have completed online check-in for your flight but wish to make late changes to your booking (from 48 up until 1.5 hours before departure), you must first cancel your online check-in. After you have made the new booking, you will be able to use online check-in to check in for the new flight
- US Visa Waiver Program: Since 12, 2009 all Visa Waiver Program travelers must apply and be pre-approved to travel to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) Applications must be made at least 72 hours before departure. Passengers who plan to enter the US using the Visa Waiver Program will not be permitted to board their flight unless their details have been registered with the ESTA website.
Flight Status Update
If you can't get online, have flight status updates sent directly to your mobile phone or e-mail!
- Since the aircraft's flight status can change at any time, it is important that you check the website for an updated boarding time.
- EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7) are not liable for non-delivery of messages and cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of SMS notifications.
- Flight Status Update for members-Using the Flight SMS Alert for Members function, you can choose whether or not to receive a SMS message informing you of the latest status of your flight. The message will be sent to the mobile phone number or E-Mail address included in your Infinity MileageLands profile. This service is available only to Club members who are about to fly internationally with EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7)
Advance Passenger Information (APIS)
Please enter Advance Passenger Information(APIS, Open in new window) as required by US immigration authorities. This information will help streamline the check-in process.