Stay on top of your travel plans with EVA Mobile App, the perfect companion for business and leisure travelers.
Available from the App Store and Google Play. Search for “EVA Air” and download now!
iPhone, and iPad:
Compatible with iOS 9 or later.
Please reinstall the app if you encounter any issues with the update.
Compatible with Android 5.0 or later.
For other devices, visit our mobile site at https://m.evaair.com.
For mobile device security, we suggest that you update to the latest operating system and install antivirus software on your device.
iPhone, iPad and Android support languages as follow:
- Traditional Chinese for Taiwan
- Traditional Chinese for Hong Kong / Macau
- Simplified Chinese for Mainland China
- English for America
- Japanese for Japan
- French for France
- British English for UK
- Global English
- German for Austria
- Thai for Thailand
- Bahasa Indonesia for Indonesia
- Korean for Korea
- Vietnamese for Vietnam
EVA Mobile App service items:
- Booking a flight – Easily book and change your flights anytime and anywhere.
- Special offers - Find special discounts.
- Flight Info - Browse flight schedule, check the status of departing and arriving flights, and register for SMS notification for actual arrival and departure times.
- My Trip – Sign in to view your booking record, select your seat and meal, add your trip to your calendar, and check in yourself and your e-Tag enabled RIMOWA bag. Check in online and save time.(1.5 to 48 hrs before departure)
- Members Area - Check your mileage balance, sign up for SMS flight status updates, and check the latest news from the Members Area.
- Important announcements - Find important announcements such as weather-related travel advisories.
- Push notification service – EVA Mobile App send various push notifications, including check-in reminder, boarding time, boarding gate info, promotions and baggage push notification, to our passenger. The baggage push notification service is currently only available for passengers departing from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Tokyo Narita International Airport and Seoul Incheon Airport. For passenger departing from other airports is still under development and will launch in the near future.