EVA Air and UNI Air
Members can earn mileage by flying with EVA Air/UNI Air international flights and Star Alliance member carriers'/connecting partners' flights, and through participating hotels, car rental agencies and credit card companies, etc.
- Award miles, which are earned on flying with EVA Air/UNI Air international flights, Star Alliance member airlines’ flights, Star Alliance member connecting partners, our non-airline partners, extra award miles for birth month, can be redeemed for award tickets, upgrades or other rewards.
Mileage earned on EVA Air and UNI Air international flights and Star Alliance member carrier’s flights will be credited towards membership upgrades and renewals.
- Status miles, which are earned when flying with EVA Air/UNI Air operated international flights, Star Alliance member airlines’ flights, can be counted for membership upgrades or renewals.
Earning Miles on EVA Air/UNI Air International Flights
When members book EVA Air/UNI Air flight number and flight operated by EVA Air/UNI Air(travel date):
|Class||Fare Family Types||Purchased Fare Class||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned||Flight Sector(s) Earned|
|ClassRoyal Laurel / Premium Laurel / Business||Fare Family TypesUp||Purchased Fare ClassC||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned175%||Flight Sector(s) Earned2|
|ClassRoyal Laurel / Premium Laurel / Business||Fare Family TypesStandard||Purchased Fare ClassJ||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned150%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1.75|
|ClassRoyal Laurel / Premium Laurel / Business||Fare Family TypesBasic||Purchased Fare ClassD||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned125%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1.5|
|ClassPremium Economy||Fare Family TypesUp||Purchased Fare ClassK||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned125%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1.25|
|ClassPremium Economy||Fare Family TypesStandard||Purchased Fare ClassL/T||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned115%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1.25|
|ClassPremium Economy||Fare Family TypesBasic||Purchased Fare ClassP||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned100%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1|
|ClassEconomy||Fare Family TypesUp||Purchased Fare ClassY/B||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned100%||Flight Sector(s) Earned1|
|ClassEconomy||Fare Family TypesStandard||Purchased Fare ClassM/H/Q||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned75%||Flight Sector(s) Earned0.75|
|ClassEconomy||Fare Family TypesBasic||Purchased Fare ClassS/W/V||Award Miles Earned/Status Miles Earned50%||Flight Sector(s) Earned0.5|
Infinity MileageLands" Diamond, Gold, Silver Card members can earn Tier Bonus (Note) on EVA Air/UNI Air operated international flights：
Note: Tier Bonus cannot be counted toward membership upgrades or renewals.
Unless an Infinity MileageLands member's jurisdictional legal regime requires otherwise, Award Miles earned by travelling on EVA Air / UNI Air international flights, or through non-flight partners, will be retained for only thirty-six (36) months from: a) the travel date; or b) the application date for transfer of mileage from the non-flight partner's points system. Expired Award Miles will be automatically cancelled without notice and subtracted from the total Awards Mile mileage accrued in the Member's account.
Where an Infinity MileageLands member's jurisdictional legal regime prohibits the expiration of Award Miles based on time alone, Award Miles will only expire after thirty-six (36) months from: a) the travel date; or b) the application date for transfer of mileage from the non-flight partner's points system only if the Infinity MileageLands member fails engage in certain account activity. The required account activity to avoid expiration of Award Miles is: (1) to redeem any Awards Miles during the thirty-six (36) months from: a) the travel date; or b) the application date for transfer of mileage from the non-flight partner's points system; and (2) to travel on an EVA Air / UNI Air international flight(s) within the twelve (12) months prior to the date when Award Miles would otherwise expire. The date to be taken into account for the activity requirement and validity period is the month and year, but not the specific date when mileage is redeemed, points are transferred or travel is undertaken. For example, Award Miles obtained from an EVA Air / UNI Air international flight on 5 June, 2016, and 15 June, 2016, would expire on 30 June, 2019, unless that Infinity MileageLands member's jurisdictional legal regime prohibits the expiration of Award Miles based on time alone and the member redeemed any Award Miles accrued within their account for a transaction or purchase in the window between 1 June, 2016, and 30 June, 2019, and the member traveled on an EVA Air / UNI Air international flight(s) anytime since 1 June, 2018. Where such activity requirements are met, the validity of a member's unexpired Award Miles will be extended to a date 36 months after the: a) the travel date; or b) the application date for transfer of mileage from the non-flight partner's points system. Accordingly, only the month and year of the date when a member's Award Miles will expire will be displayed in the member's online account.
Mileage Statement and update
- A member who has registered a valid e-mail address in his/her member data will receive monthly Electronic Mileage Statements in the next month if there are any changes in traveling credits or mileage/electronic upgrade certificate in Infinity MileageLands accounts. Moreover, the member can log into his/her account and inquire detailed information in “Mileage Inquiry” web page on EVA Air Website. We recommend members to provide valid email address so that they can receive E- Mileage Statement or promotion information.
- Mileage corrections can be made only within 6 months of the actual date flown or the actual date of mileage-earning expenditures. Members must submit required documents, i.e., passenger ticket coupon and boarding pass, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners, to EVA Air for corrections to mileage discrepancies. You can also accumulate EVA Air flight mileage using Claim missing Miles.
- The new updated account summary will be shown in your next mileage statement.
Please be reminded:
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, always make your reservations in your name exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Please retain travel documentation, i.e., passenger ticket coupons and boarding passes, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners for a minimum of six months, or until you are credited with the correct mileage.
- Mileage accumulation is based on TPM(TICKETED POINT MILEAGE) between two point published by IATA, as determined by EVA Air in its sole discretion. If a flight number is changed due to a transit, the mileage/sector of the two flights will be calculated separately; If a flight number is not changed whether transit or not, mileage/sector will be calculated based on the distance of the origination and the destination shown on the ticket. For example, BR61 from Taipei to Vienna, the flight number is not changed even though it transits in Bangkok, the mileage/sector will be calculated based on the TPM of Taipei-Vienna.
The mileage and flight sector can not be earned with the following tickets:
1. Various free or award or special offer tickets
2. Group tickets (E.g. Booking G class code tickets)
3. Charter tickets
4. Infant tickets
5. Barter tickets
6. Special promotion fare tickets
- For any promotional tickets, the promotion's regulations will prevail.
- The mileage and flight sector cannot be earned with tickets carrier code BR/B7 but flight operated by other airlines
With the exception of specific code-share flights, the accumulation’s regulations will prevail. For more information, please contact your Infinity MileageLands Service Center.
- Mileage accrual with cabin class upgrade(Booking Z/U class code)
The mileage record with cabin class upgrade is based on the purchased fare class and can be credited to the Infinity MileageLands membership account only. It is not applied to transfer to other partner airlines.
- Members can only earn mileage credits for the same flight in one program. It is not permitted to transfer mileage accumulated in Infinity MileageLands account to any other carrier's program; nor can members transfer mileage accumulated in another carrier's program to the Infinity MileageLands program.
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, please always make your reservation in your name exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Mileage accrual begins with your enrollment in the Infinity Mileagelands Program and can be traced back to the last six months after enrollment. The system takes 3-5 days to complete recording the mileage in to your account. Please retain travel documentation, such as boarding pass and receipts from travel partners for a minimum of six months, or until correct mileage has been credited.
- Mileage accumulation is based on the lower class of the actual ticket class and actual flown class.
- EVA Air retains the right to determine the final mileage credit.