You can choose to check in easily by mobile device, computer, or kiosk, and you can use the self-service baggage drop to save time.
Checking in online is very convenient
Save time by doing online check-in and obtaining your boarding pass right away.
You may check in online and obtain your boarding pass from 48 hours to 1 hour before departure on our official website to save yourself time at the airport.
- If you are unable to obtain your boarding pass online, you must report to the airport counter to obtain your boarding pass and check your bags in no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- If you have a self-printed boarding pass and no bags to check in, please arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure to have your travel documents inspected by our staff.
Customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information on our website.
Why can't I print out the boarding pass?
You will not be able to print out your boarding pass after online check-in is completed if the following circumstances apply. In these cases, please contact the ground staff and collect your boarding pass at the airport counter.
- The departure airport does not support self-print boarding pass services.
- To ensure the rights of the cardholder, passengers who purchase the ticket over the phone or online using credit cards (without EMV 3-D Secure) cannot print out the boarding pass. Passengers must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets for inspection while doing check-in for the first flight segment at the airport counter.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their journey.
Four steps to complete online check in
Step 1: Purchase a ticket from EVA AIR.
Step 2: Choose the appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out your personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
Self-service Baggage Drop
EVA Airways offers a self-service baggage drop at Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station and Taoyuan Airport T2, counter 16 and 17 to provide you with a more efficient and easier way to check your bag.
For more information, please refer to Self-service Baggage Drop.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.