Fare Family Special Offer
Fare Family Special Offer
Experience EVA Free Wi-Fi Onboard
Business-class passengers (see note 1) who purchase Up, Standard or Basic, and premium-economy-class or economy-class passengers who purchase Up can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi on long-haul routes operated by EVA Air.
Application for Complimentary EVA Wi-Fi: Registration can be completed between 48 hours to 30 minutes before your scheduled departure. After completing the registration, passengers will be given a voucher code for the free Wi-Fi.
- Travel on long-haul flights with EVA Wi-Fi: Routes between Taiwan and USA/Canada/Europe (TPE-BKK and BKK-TPE flights are excluded)/Australia, and between Thailand and Europe.
- Issue period: Valid until 31DEC, 2021
- Eligible Tickets: When you purchase an eligible fare and travel on flights operated by EVA Air with a ticket number starting with 695 or 525.
|Fare Family||Booking Class Code (see note 2)||Free Wi-Fi|
|Fare Family Up in Business Class||Booking Class Code (see note 2) C||Free Wi-Fi 100MB|
|Fare Family Standard in Business Class||Booking Class Code (see note 2) J||Free Wi-Fi 75MB|
|Fare Family Basic in Business Class||Booking Class Code (see note 2) D||Free Wi-Fi 50MB|
|Fare Family Up in Premium Economy Class||Booking Class Code (see note 2) K||Free Wi-Fi 50MB|
|Fare Family Up in Economy Class||Booking Class Code (see note 2) Y,B||Free Wi-Fi 30MB|
Note 1: This refers to a cabin for which passengers can purchase a ticket. The name may vary depending on the aeroplane type, for example Royal Laurel Class, Premium Laurel Class or Business Class.
Note 2: This is the booking class code shown on the ticket.
Amendments are subject to the most up-to-date user instructions published on EVA Air's official website. For more information on user requirements and products please see FAQ EVA Wi-Fi.
- The complimentary EVA Wi-Fi requires Internet web access. Visit Manage your trip to redeem the Wi-Fi voucher code. Please redeem your code before boarding.
- Code-share flights are excluded from this offer.
- Infant tickets are not eligible for this offer.
- The redeemed Wi-Fi voucher code will be deemed as used upon login. Wi-Fi voucher codes cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged for cash or transferred to another person.
- The Wi-Fi onboard is complimentary, and EVA Air does not provide any quality assurance or any compensation or indemnification in cash or any other form for any dispute arising from the use or quality of the Wi-Fi Service (for example, unstable connection or disconnection during flight).
- EVA Air has the legal right to make the final decision in the event of conflicting interpretations. EVA Air reserves the right to amend all relevant requirements or rules with regard to the inflight Wi-Fi service.