We offer pre-ordering of special meals to cater to your special needs. Please feel free to use our online “Meal Order” function at least 24 hours before the departure time of your flight. Please note that as only limited types of meals are currently available for online selection, should you have any other special meal request, please contact EVA Air reservation office. We will do our best to make satisfactory arrangements for you.
For Kosher meals, orders have to be made at least 72 hours flight departure.
*Services and amenities may vary across different cabins and routes.
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal (VOML)
- Typically cooked in Chinese style.
This meal doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, fish, allium, egg, dairy products and alcohol seasoning.
- Vegetarian Lacto-ovo Meal(VLML）
- This meal doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, fish, allium products and alcohol seasoning.
- Vegetarian Jain Meal(VJML)
- Vegetarian foods prepared in Indian style and according to Jain customs.
This meal doesn’t contain roots or bulbous vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood, fish, allium, egg and dairy products.
- Vegetarian Hindu Meal(AVML)
- Spicy vegetarian combinations with limited use dairy products.
- Raw Vegetarian Meal(RVML)
- Combination of raw fruits and vegetables.
- Vegetarian Vegan Meal (VGML)
- Typically cooked in Western style.
Strict vegetarian foods. This meal doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, fish, allium, egg, dairy products and alcohol seasoning.
- Hindu Meal(HNML)
- Food prepared according to Hindu customs and respecting Hindu dietary practices and beliefs.
- Moslem Meal (MOML)
- Food chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Moslem dietary laws and customs.
- Kosher Meal (KSML)
- Food chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Jewish dietary laws and customs.
- Baby Meal(BBML)
- 6 months < infants <2 years old；Without supplying milk powder.
- Post-Weaning Meal (PWML)
- Over 2 years old infants；This meal is soft and easy to chew.
- Child Meal (CHML)
- 2 years old<children< 5 years old.
- Bland Meal (BLML)
- Omit foods/beverages causing gastric discomfort.
- Diabetic Meal (DBML)
- Low fat, no sugar added.
- Gluten Intolerant Meal(GFML)
- Ensuring gluten from any source is not present in foods.
- Low Calories Meal(Diet Meal) (LCML)
- Low fat.
Fried and high calories items are restricted.
- Low Fat Meal, Low Cholesterol Meal(LFML)
- Low fat/dietary cholesterol meal.
- Low Salt Meal, Restricted Sodium Meal (LSML)
- No salt added in the preparation of this meals..
- Low Lactose Meal (NLML)
- Omit all dairy products.
- Full Liquid Meal (FLML)
- Mainly soupy item or liquid diet is its characteristics.
- Semi-Fluid Meal (SMML)
- This meal contains minced is easily digestible items for puree.
- Fruit Platter Meal(FPML)
- Fruit meals. Fruit selection depends on local availability.
- Seafood Meal(SFML)
- The meal contains seafood, and including fish.