Changes/Refunds of EVA Air Tickets due to the Flight cancellation of Brisbane Route
Passengers holding EVA Air tickets (695) with confirmed booking of flights as below that being affected by cancellation/schedule change of EVA Air flights to/from Brisbane:
(1) Ticket issue/reissue date: on/before 30SEP2021
(2) Ticketed travel date: 10SEP2021 to 30NOV2021
(1) Within ticket validity, passengers may change into the flight/date on/before 31DEC2021 without reissue fee and additional charge of the fare/tax/booking service charge difference for one transaction provided the routing (city) and booking class remains the same.
For itineraries with connecting interline segments, rebook to other flight/date with the applicable booking class/interline carrier in accordance with the fare rule is permitted provided the destination (city) remains the same.
(2) Within ticket validity, if passengers change to a flight/date on/after 01JAN2022 or out of scope of (1) above or change routing (city) or booking class, it is considered as voluntary change and the ticket should be recalculated and reissued to collect the fare/tax/booking service charge difference if any with the reissue fee waived for one transaction.
(3) EVA Air operated flights changed to codeshare flights or other carriers’ flight is not permitted.
(1) Refunds of the ticket and/or related ancillary services may be made in accordance with provisions of involuntary refund that the refund service charge will not be imposed. Regarding Booking Service Charge (BSC), it is non-refundable for partial-used ticket. The unused BSC can only be refunded when the ticket is total-unused or consists of BSC imposed on a flight-coupon base.
(2) For tickets purchased or modified from EVA Air official website, please submit a refund application through EVA Air website. For tickets purchased from EVA Air ticketing channels, please contact EVA Air reservation and ticketing office to arrange a refund.
(3) For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent for refund
4. For tickets being changed with reissue fee waived but then voluntarily request for a change or refund afterwards, the service charge will not be waived.
5. If the ticket being changed/refunded is the result of an exchanged/reissue or revalidated transaction, the eligibility of waiver is determined based on the current ticket to be changed/refunded.
6. Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
For refunds, refund service charge will not be imposed.
For rebooking, reissue fee as well as the expired miles are exempt from collection for one transaction provided that the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the affected ticket.
Please contact EVA reservation and ticketing office for rebooking or refund.
7. Group passengers shall contact the original issuing travel agency for changes/refunds.
8. Free and Reduced fare tickets are not included in this handling guideline, e.g. ID/ AD/DM…etc.
9. Passengers who have been previously charged is not allowed to reimburse based on this bulletin.