Check in with your smartphone
Easily and conveniently, check in and get your e-boarding pass from your smartphone or tablet, at anytime and anywhere.
Search for "EVA Air" on the App Store or Google Play and download out app for free.
For more information, please refer to EVA MOBILE.
If you are EVA Air or UNI Air international flight passengers, you can log in to the EVA Mobile app or operate the mobile website(Does not support IE browser) ;to check in and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation from 48 hours to 70 minutes prior to departure at our app to save time at the airport.
- With a Check-in Confirmation, you must report to the airport counter to obtain your boarding pass, and check your bags in no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- With an e-boarding pass and no bags to check in, please arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure to have your travel documents inspected by our staff. (Customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information on our website.)
You will not be able to print out the boarding pass after online check-in is completed if the following occasion applies. In that case, please follow the instruction on the Check-in Confirmation and collect your boarding pass at the airport counter.
- The departure airport does not support e-boarding pass service.
- In compliance with government regulations, passengers traveling to the US and Australia must still go through a traditional check-in process, i.e. self-printed boarding pass cannot be used.
- Passengers who purchase a ticket over the phone with a credit card and some of the passengers purchasing online cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
- Taiwan: Kaohsiung, Taichung, Taipei (Songshan, Taoyuan Airport)
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau: Hong Kong
- North America: Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Vienna
- Northeast Asia: Fukuoka, Hakodate, Matsuyama, Nagoya, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Tokyo (Haneda, Narita Airport), Seoul (Gimpo, Incheon Airport)
- Southeast Asia: Bangkok, Cebu, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh
- Oceania: Brisbane
Please arrive at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before the flight departure and present your travel documents to our staff. If you have any baggage to check in, please go first to EVA Air's exclusive check-in counter at the airport and acquire your baggage claim slip.
Make sure your cellphone is sufficiently charged, and save the e-boarding pass for security checks at the boarding gate with either way indicating below:
- Save your e-boarding pass to EVA Mobile's "My Pass". Please note that e-boarding passes saved in "My Pass" will be automatically deleted after 14 days.
- Save your e-boarding pass to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Step 1: Purchase a ticket from EVA AIR.
Step 2: Choose the appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out your personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
For more information, please refer to FAQ.