Self-service Baggage Drop-off
EVA Airways offers self-service baggage drop in Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station and Taoyuan Airport T2 counter 16、17(from December 20,2018). The self-service process will provide you with more efficient and easier way to check your bag.
Please check the following information before using self-service baggage drop:
- Make sure you finish online check-in, mobile check-in or self check-in (kiosk) and receive hard copy boarding pass or QR code boarding pass.
- Hours of operation:
- Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station: Three hours before flight departure for all flights (except for flights to Canada) of the day
- Taoyuan Airport T2 counter 16、17: One hour before flight departure for all flights of the day
- Please check-in at the airport counters of EVA Airways if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Unaccompanied Minor under 12 years old.
- Passengers carrying animals, checked baggage with the longest side exceeding 70CM (27IN) or the sum of length, width and height exceeding 158CM (62IN).
- Carton, umbrella, baby stroller and wheelchair are ineligible to check-in at self-service baggage drop machine
- Passengers carrying fragile baggage or baggage that needs more special care.
- Baggage exceeds free allowance.