Europa Rail & Fly Pakete
Rail & Fly-Great Western Rail (GWR)
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Great Western Rail (GWR) have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and various GWR stations in UK.
- EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes rail travel on Great Western Rail may not stopover at London Heathrow Airport (LHR) or London Paddington train station (QQP).
- The train sectors are between London Paddington (QQP) and Bath (QQX), Bridgwater (UBW), Bristol Temple Meads (TPB), Bristol Parkway (BPR), Cardiff (CFW), Exeter (EXS), Falmouth (UFM), Gloucester (GLO), Hereford (HFH), Newport (XNE), Oxford (OXQ), Penzance (PZE), Plymouth (PLH), Par (PCW), St Austell (USX), Swansea (SWS), Swindon (XWS), Taunton (TTY), Worcester (UWC) v.v..
- Part of this interoperable ticket includes a Heathrow Express ticket to enable passengers to travel between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and London Paddington (QQP) v.v.. The passenger must change trains at London Paddington train station.
- Rail & Fly must be booked together with the flights. It cannot be added once the flight booking is completed.
- Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
Rail to Flight: 2 hour 00 minutes (airline-specific conditions, e.g. check-in-deadlines to be considered).
Flight to Rail: 2 hour 30 minutes (airline-specific conditions to be considered).
- Please also consider that train delays might occur. It is solely the responsibility of the passenger to arrive at the airport in time for check-in. EVA Air is not liable for any missed flights due to delayed trains.
- In case of late flight arrival (BR inbound flight) that results in a misconnection of the train already booked, Great Western Rail will honour the coupon and place the passenger on the next available train.
- The train segment bookings are flexible until check-in. Cancellations after check-in are 100% chargeable.
- You must check-in online within 72 hours prior to train departure and print your travel documents. Please visit https://www.accesrail.com/products/great-western-rail/#tab_1_4 and enter your name, along with your e-ticket number or booking reference.
- Train Ticket Validity:
Great Western Rail ticket is valid on any departure on the date shown on the ticket only.
Heathrow Express ticket is valid to be used within 48 hours of the travel date marked on the ticket.
- Baggage will not be through checked by Great Western Rail onto BR or vice versa, and the passengers are responsible for carriage of their baggage throughout their entire rail journey.
- Seat reservations are not included in the ticket. Passengers whose train tickets is booked in J class or Y class can board any departure with an available seat on the date shown on the ticket.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares or award tickets.
- For more information on Rail & Fly e-tickets, please refer to https://www.accesrail.com/products/great-western-rail/#tab_1_1