Mobile Kommunikationsdienste während des Fluges
Inflight Wireless Internet
EVA Air offers inflight Wi-Fi for all cabin classes onboard 787, 777-300ER and A330-300aircraft.
Effective from 05 March 2019, EVA Wi-Fi will be sold by data plan, and can only be purchased onboard.
Business Class passengers who purchase Plus, Standard, Basic; Premium Economy Class or Economy Class passengers who purchase Plus can enjoy the complimentary EVA Wi-Fi on the long-haul routes operated by EVA Air. Please consult to Fare Family Special Offer for additional information.
- All data plans are limited to use within the flight in which it's purchased.
- 30MB is a Lite Messaging Plan which has a speed limit of 100 kb/s and it’s not suitable for web browsing or media streaming.
Inflight Mobile SMS and Data Roaming Service
Mobile SMS and data roaming are also available on selected 777-300ER aircraft, allowing you to connect to a partnered telecom provider to send SMS text messages and enjoy special Internet roaming rates.
Your phone will automatically connect to the AeroMobile network after disabling Airplane Mode. You may start to use the service after receiving a welcome text message from AeroMobile.
This service is provided by AeroMobile on partner mobile operators only. Please check with your home mobile operator for AeroMobile service availability and rates.
- To avoid incurring unexpected data transmitting charges, please make sure that your data roaming setting is disabled.
- You may start using the roaming service by disabling the Airplane mode after the flight has reached above 20,000 feet.
- SMS and data roaming service will not be available above certain regions, including the Arctic, Antarctica, and United States.
- As courtesy to other passengers, please ensure your mobile is set to vibrate or silent mode. Voice calls are currently not allowed.
- If you have any questions on the service or billing, please contact your home mobile operator directly.
Inflight SMS & Satellite Phone
You can use the inflight entertainment system to send SMS and email messages on A330-200. On selected 777-300ER and all A330-200/300 fleet, you can make an Air-to-Ground call by using our satellite phone service.
For the detail instruction, please consult our in-flight Star Galley magazine.
In-seat 110V AC Outlet and USB Port
With our in-seat power outlets that adapt to all kinds of electrical plugs, business travelers can work efficiently on their laptops throughout the flight. AC outlets are available in all our Royal Laurel Class, Premium Laurel Class and Premium Economy Class, as well as in the Economy Class of 787, 777-300ER, A330-300 aircraft. Seats are built-in 110V, maximum output power is 100W.
The USB ports of 787, 777-300ER, A330-300 aircraft are for power charging only.