Europa Rail & Fly Pakete
Rail & Fly Belgium-Netherlands Railway
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Belgian railways (SNCB International) have co-operated to offer seamless travel opportunities from Belgium via Amsterdam to Asia v.v. with IC Brussels-Amsterdam! Without seat reservation required; this service is available for travel between Brussels Midi (ZYR) , Brussels Airport(BRU), Antwerp Central (ZWE) and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) v.v..
Purchase Your Rail & Fly Trip Now
If you would like to add train tickets to your trip, click the button below to begin your purchase.
Manage your Rail Itinerary
You can check in online up to 72 hours before your train departs.
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Belgian railways (SNCB International) have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between Brussels Midi (ZYR) , Brussels Airport(BRU), Antwerp Central (ZWE) and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS).
- Your EVA Air ticket is not automatically your train-ticket! You need to perform an online check-in to obtain your actual train ticket.
- You can check in online up to 72 hours before departure. To check-in online and print your ticket, please visit http://www.accesrail.com/checkin/ and enter your name, along with your e-ticket number or booking reference.
- You may travel on any intercity service between Brussels-Amsterdam v.v. on the date indicated in your train ticket. Please check SNCB International website for actual schedules: (www.b-europe.com/EN). We advise you to check this site frequently for any updates.
- A stopover in Amsterdam is not eligible for EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes travel by train between Brussels and Amsterdam v.v..
- For the train-segment(s) of your journey, please have the following documents ready for inspection on the train: Rail & Fly train ticket (must print before boarding), EVA Air e-ticket/ticket itinerary, a valid passport/photo ID.
- There is no seat reservation available for train segments between Belgium and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Please observe the Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
- Rail to flight: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Flight to rail: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Train ticket validity: Valid for travel on the date indicated on the boarding pass.
- In case of disruptions to the BR inbound flight resulting in a misconnection of the train already booked, SNCB/NS will honour the coupon and arrange the passenger on the next available train.
- Please note that your luggage will not be through checked by SNCB/NS onto BR or vice versa and the passengers are responsible for carriage of their bags both onto and off the train.
- No changes or refunds are available for the rail portion of your trip once you have checked in for that portion of your trip.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares, or award tickets.
- For special assistance, please contact SNCB (from Belgium) and/or NS (for travel to Belgium) service desks for assistance or check their websites to apply special service.