Europa Rail & Fly Pakete
Rail & Fly-Deutsche Bahn Railways (DB)
Rail & Fly - EVA Air and Deutsche Bahn (DB) have cooperated to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for travels between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and any DB station (QYG) in Germany.
- EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes rail travel on DB to DB stations within Germany via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) may not stop over at AMS.
- For the DB segment of your journey, please have the following documents ready for inspection on the train: Rail & Fly train ticket (must print before boarding), EVA Air e-ticket/ticket itinerary, a valid passport/photo ID.
- You may only travel on ICE/IC/EC trains for the DB segment of your journey. The actual departure/arrival times displayed on the ticket purchase platform and your ticket do not reflect actual train details. For actual train schedules please visit the DB website (www.bahn.de). QYG is a generic name for all train stations in Germany. Please select your actual destination train station, train number, and departure time when you check in online.
- You can check in online up to 72 hours before departure. To check-in online and print your ticket, please visit http://www.accesrail.com/checkin/ and enter your name, along with your e-ticket number or booking reference.
- Passengers can select their seats in advance for a fee on the DB website.(https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/other/seat-reservation.shtml) Selecting your seat does not mean you have checked in in advance.
- Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
Rail to flight: 1 hour 30 mins.
Flight to rail: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Train ticket validity:
To the airport: 1 day prior and the day of flight departure.
From the airport: the day of flight arrival and 1 day after.
- Please note that your luggage will be your responsibility throughout your entire rail journey.
- No changes or refunds are available for the rail portion of your trip once you have checked in for that portion of your trip.
- Rail & Fly itineraries are not available for any discount/group fares, or award tickets.
For more information on Rail & Fly e-tickets, please refer to: http://accesrail.com/products/db-rail-fly/