Job Openings (Pilots)
EVA Airways requires A321/A330/B777/B787 first officers
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical, frozen ATPL not acceptable.
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree)
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Pilot Administration Section
9th F, 376 Hsin-nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luchu, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Please contact one of agent listed below:
APAS : http://www.apasnet.com/
AeroProfessional : https://www.aeroprofessional.com/
Rishworth : http://www.rishworthaviation.com/
FCI : http://www.fci.aero/
CAE PARC Aviation https://caeparcaviation.com/jobs/22025-wide-body-rated-ntr-fos/
AviationCV : https://www.aviationcv.com/