General Terms and Conditions:
- Enrollment in the Infinity MileageLands is limited to individuals. In case of loss of your membership card if you’re a Silver card, Gold card or Diamond card member, please contact your local EVA Air office or Infinity MileageLands service center immediately. You may also download EVA Mobile App- digital membership cards to look up the most updated membership information, it is equivalent to the official one.
- Your Infinity MileageLands card is the sole property of EVA Air. EVA Air reserves the right to disqualify any member who fails to follow or abuses program policies.
- EVA Air reserves the right to interpret and apply this General Terms and Conditions, and the policies and procedures communicated in this membership handbook. All judgments by EVA Air shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- Members may make an inquiry or notice Infinity MileageLands service center about any changes in personal information which they have registered with Infinity MileageLands.
(1). Members can call any of our Infinity MileageLands service centers.
(2). Notify any of our Infinity MileageLands service centers via fax or mail. (* Print "Member Data Change Application Form")
(3). Inquire or modify your Infinity MileageLands membership personal data via EVA Air's website.
- A travel agency or a hotel address cannot be used as a member's mailing address.
- EVA Air is not liable for the loss or delay of any mailed correspondence resulting from incorrect address or any consequence resulting from the loss or delay of any mailed correspondence.
- For security reason, each member should keep your own membership number and password properly, please do not reveal or provide your membership number and password to other persons. It will be regarded as the member’s own behavior if someone processed this on-line service with same membership number and password. EVA Air shall not be responsible for your loss or damage incurred as a result of awards defrauded by any other party who pretends to be the member by using your membership number and password for reason not being attributable to EVA Air.
- EVA AIR will follow the guidelines for “Collection of Personal Information” in using the e-mail addresses or mailing address obtained to deliver information relevant to our customers, including transaction information, services and special privileges, various information notice of Infinity MileageLands such as mileage statement, card tier expired or mileage expired letter, notice of special privileges for member only, etc. and will make known on the e-mail that it is sent by EVA Air. EVA Air is not responsible for any loss or damage to a member whose e-mail account is in error, or who had requested for stopping EVA Air to send such e-mail or mail that result in the circumstances where members are unable to use their awards or other privileges.
- Please show your membership card for entry to all EVA Air's and partners' facilities and to receive membership benefit entitlements. EVA Air reserves the right to refuse entry/entitlements to any member who fails to adhere to these regulations.
- EVA Air cannot be held accountable for countries/areas where mileage accumulation in the Infinity MileageLands award program is illegal or unenforceable.
- If events beyond the control of EVA Air, such as civil disturbances, war, strikes, or acts of God, etc. that will materially affect its ability to provide awards, the program may be in part or in whole suspended/ terminated or cease to be applicable in the areas affected by such events.
- EVA Air reserves the right to rectify any inconsistency with regard to member's mileage accumulation.
- Members may terminate their Infinity MileageLands membership by sending a “Termination Membership Application Form”in writing as well as documents required therein to the Infinity MileageLands service center at any time.
- Membership is automatically terminated for deceased individuals.
- EVA Air reserves the right to terminate membership for individuals (and all related parties) who sell, purchase, barter, bestow, lease, loan, assign, and/or deposit mileage credits or electronic upgrade certificates through any channels other than EVA Air’s official channels. Distributing the above information will result in the same consequences.
- EVA Air reserves the right to terminate membership to those who violate public order, endanger flight safety, obstruct public interest or prevent the sound use of its services.
- EVA Air reserves the right to take all necessary and appropriate legal actions to disqualify members from further participation in the program if such member fails to follow Infinity MileageLands program policies and procedures or makes false representation.
- Once a membership is terminated, all information, accrued mileage, and electronic upgrade certificates related to the specified account will automatically become invalid and erased.
- The transferred mileage cannot be combined with a nominee's own mileage (including earning miles and purchase miles) or any mileage transferred by a 3rd party.
- EVA Air reserves the following rights:
(1) to modify and/or discontinue the Infinity MileageLands program at any time.
(2) to modify the terms and conditions of the Infinity MileageLands program at any time.
Please refer to EVA Air’s website: http://www.evaair.com or contact Infinity MileageLands service center for update information. EVA Air will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any modification, amendment and discontinuance to the Infinity MileageLands program or to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Your participation in the program will be governed by these General Terms and Conditions. It is the member's responsibility to read and understand all of them.