Checking in online is very convenient
You can save your check-in time at the airport by obtaining a boarding pass or a check-in confirmation after the online check-in is completed.
If you are EVA Air or UNI Air international flight passengers, you can check in online and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation between 48 and 1.5 hours prior to departure at official website to save time at the airport.
- With a Check-in Confirmation, you must report to the airport counter, obtain your boarding pass and check your bags no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- If you have printed your boarding pass and do not have bags to check, please arrive at the gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure and have your travel documents inspected by our officials. (The customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information of our website.
EVA Air and UNI Air international flight passengers who are departing from one of the cities listed below with lounge access can view relevant information on their self-print boarding pass.
- Taiwan: Taipei (Taoyuan, Songshan Airport), Taichung, Kaohsiung
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau : Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Beijing, Shenyang, Harbin
- North America: Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Vienna
- Northeast Asia:Asia : Fukuoka, Hakodate, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Seoul (Incheon, Gimpo Airport), Tokyo (Narita, Haneda Airport)
- Southeast Asia:Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Cebu, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Phnom Penh
- Oceania : Brisbane
The following situations are not able to print the boarding pass on their own when the online check-in is completed.
- In compliance with local government regulations, passengers traveling to the US or Australia must still perform a traditional check-in (i.e. self-print boarding pass cannot be used).
- Passengers who purchase a ticket online or by phone with a credit card cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
- The departure airport does not support self-print boarding pass service.
Step 1 : Purchase ticket of EVA AIR and find your booking.
Step 2: Choose appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out the personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
EVA Airways offers self-service baggage drop in Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station and Taoyuan Airport T2 counter 16.17.
The self-service process will provide you with more efficient and easier way to check your bag.
More information，please refer to Self-service Baggage Drop.
For more information，please refer to FAQ。